♡ I N T R O D U C T I O N ~ Ariana Russos life so far ♡

Ariana Russo, Northside sweetheart

Ariana Russo, Northside sweetheart. Born and raised in Riverdale by her two loving parents Theresa and Ricardo Russo with her little brother Eddie. She landed a her first job in the town famous diner 'Pops Chocklit Shoppe' still managing school and keeping a perfect GPA. She was also a member of Riverdale Highs River Vixens along with her best friend Cheryl and her friends Betty and Veronica. She was literally the epitome of a Northside princess.

Although she had this picture perfect life there was one thing that kept people whispering. Ricardo Russo was a proud member of the Southside Serpents or "The menacing biker gang on the Southside" as shown in the newspapers.

Her father has been in the gang since he and her mother were in highschool. Although they decided that it would be best for Ariana and Eddie to grow up in the Northside, like their mother did. Theresa was similar to her daughter, prim and proper only to be swept off her feet by a Southside Serpent. Her parents, Ariana's grandparents weren't too pleased but eventually they looked past the leather and got to know him for him then welcomed him to their family.

Both Ariana's parents went to school and grew up with the gangs current leader FP Jones this resulted in Ariana and Jughead basically being raised together, with Jellybean and Eddie too of course. The two think of each other as family and will protect one another.

Ariana is unbothered by her ties with the Serpents, although she really only went to the Southside to hang out with Jughead and Toni, who she met at the 'code breaking party' at Jugheads. She has recently been spending more time there as both FP and Ricardo have been taken into custody and she wants to be there for Jughead. FP was shockingly put away for being an accomplice to murder and Ricardo for drug related crimes, thanks to Penny Peabody. FP is facing 20-40 years and Ricardo is facing roughly 10-20. (Idk anything about sentencing for drugs)

Ariana loved her father, she wasn't ashamed of him being a Serpent. But when he was arrested she was both angry and sad, angry that her father got caught up in dealing and transporting drugs (obviously she was oblivious to the fact that a certain snake charmer had something over him and was using it to her benefit) and sad that her she wouldn't be able to see her dad for a while. This turned their relationship a bit sour and she has not visited him a lot in the few months he has been locked up.

Riverdale is chaotic at the moment. With the death of Jason Blossom, return of Hiram Lodge, gangs and rivalry and to top it all off the Black hood, the murderer terrorising the town.

It's a hot mess!

♡♡♡