♡ C H A P T E R F O U R ♡

~ Ariana's POV ~ I was literally just about to walk out the door and go to school, (better late than never) when I get a text from Archie

~ Ariana's POV ~
I was literally just about to walk out the door and go to school, (better late than never) when I get a text from Archie.

Arch✌️
McCoy is about to raid Southside High!

Ari💎
Omg, I didn't think she would do it straight away

Arch✌️
Yeah, I'm going to get Jug out of there now
Wanna come?

Ari💎
Yeah ofc

Arch✌️
On my way

I genuinely did not think that Mayor McCoy would actually raid the highschool and arrest teens for pretty much no reason. The only reason she is finally taking action on the dealing of jingle jangle is because Josie took some. It makes me wonder would she still raid the highschool if Josie didn't take any.

I'm starting to panic, just a bit. I'm worried about Jughead and Toni. And I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried about Sweet Pea too. Even though I only met him once and haven't seen him since but he was funny and nice so it would be a shame for him to be arrested for nothing.

The beep of Archie's truck interrupts my thoughts. I head out the door and hop into the passenger seat. As soon as I'm in Archie hits the gas and we are off. Soon enough we pull up to Southside High and Archie turns to me.

"Ok I'll go get Jughead, you stay here" he says.

"What! No, I'm coming with you" I reply.

"No Ariana, it's not safe. There's all types of creeps in that school" he replies sternly.

"Fine" I huff knowing he won't give up and sit back into the seat as he closes the door of the car and makes his way to and entrance into the school. I just sit here for a few minutes, contemplating. Why did he even invite me if he wasn't gonna let me come in?

I start to worry even more as I watch some police officers dragging out cuffed students, all of who are Serpents. I instantly recognise Sweet Pea, who is being brought to a cop car by two officers. I decide enough is enough and I hop out of Archie's truck this surprisingly enough catches Sweet Peas attention he seems to recognise me too, he looks at me, shock and sadness evident on my face and anger evident on his. But once his eyes meet mine he seemed to calm down a bit but that ended immediately as he was roughly shoved into the back of the police cruiser. I'm brought out of my thoughts by the commotion and Archie and Jughead running to the truck. I sigh in relief that Archie managed to get Jughead out but I'm still worried about Sweet Pea and Toni.

Archie then drops me off at home. I leave him and Jughead to whatever they are planning to help the newly imprisoned Serpents. I go inside and plop myself down on the couch with a sigh. My mom is gonna be so pissed if she finds out I skipped school today, but I mean it was for a good cause. Soon a cheerful Toulouse trots in and jumps up next to me as the events of today replay in my brain. I shoot Toni a quick text to see if she's ok and let her know I'm thinking of her. I really hope they get out soon. My mind the drifts to him.

I can't stop thinking of Sweet Pea. I don't think I have stopped since we met. I know this probably sounds weird but I really want to get to know him more, I felt a spark, a connection, I wonder if he did too. Maybe I'm just imagining things, I'm probably not his type anyway.

♡♡♡