♡ C H A P T E R S I X ♡

~ 3rd person POV~

~ 3rd person POV~

A while had past since Jughead's drag race with the Ghoulies. FP Jones was released from prison and the highschool of the Southside is being shut down due to safety reasons as there is a supposed 'meth lab' in the basement. This means all former students are being shipped out to other schools, Riverdale High being one of the main schools they were sent to.

Sweet Pea and his friends were excited for the move but he couldn't help but think about seeing her again. She faded from his mind slightly as he hadn't seen her in a while but the news of the Serpents moving schools made her slowly creep back in. Sweet Pea actually went back to Pops a few times hoping to catch her but he was unsuccessful. He really regretted not asking for her number that one night. He beats himself up over the fact that this crush on a Northsider wouldn't go away. Although he told Fangs about when he met her, he hasn't talked about her since but he always thought about her.

Ariana was the same. She couldn't stop thinking about the Serpent that towered over her. The guy who she should stray away from but can't seem to get him off her mind. Every time the little bell rang at Pops she secretly wished that it was him. It was safe to say that she was crushing on him. She's forcing herself to believe that this is one sided but what she doesn't know is that is so wrong.

The doors of Riverdale High are burst open and in walk the Southside Serpents. The walk tall with confidence up to the welcome table set up by Veronica Lodge.

"Friends" Veronica exclaims with a bright smile. "On behalf of the students and faculty here at Riverdale High, welcome to your new school" she says, her cheerful smile still evident on her face.

As she rambles on about schedules and extracurriculars Sweet Pea zones out and looks around the halls in hopes to see Ariana. He tunes back in, disappointed when he realises that she isn't there.

"- We encourage each and everyone of you to drink deeply from the cup that is fair Riverdale" Veronica says, finishing her little speech.

"Stand down Eva Perón" Cheryl proclaims from the top of the stairs as she makes her way towards the new students, her army of cheerleaders and football players trailing behind her.

"There's the school spirit I so fondly remember" Jughead mutters knowing how Cheryl will kick off.

"Cheryl, no one invited fascist Barbie to the party" Veronica says sassily as she crosses her arms.

"Wrong Veronica, no one invited Southside scum to our school" Cheryl says to Veronica  before turning to the rest of the group. "Listen up Raggamuffins, I will not allow Riverdale High's above average GPA to suffer because of classrooms are overcrowded with underachievers, so do us a favour and find some other school to debase with your hardscrabble ways" she snaps, irritating everyone.