♡ C H A P T E R T E N ♡

~3rd persons POV~A couple days had past and the gang had just finished up their detention for the day, excluding Jughead who is now suspended until he follows Weatherbees rules

~3rd persons POV~
A couple days had past and the gang had just finished up their detention for the day, excluding Jughead who is now suspended until he follows Weatherbees rules.

"Yo Pea, you coming to the Wyrm" Fangs asks while they were heading to their bikes.

"Nah, I have to go back to Russo's again for the project" Sweet Pea replies.

"Ooh the 'project' " Fangs teases wiggling his eyebrows.

Sweet Pea responds with an eye roll and flips him off. Then he hops on his motorcycle.

"Relax dude I'm just kidding, but like you're always over there" Fangs says.

"Yeah for the project, it's due next week so we gotta finish it" Sweet Pea defends.

"Whatever you say" Fangs replies

"Whatever, see you later" Sweet Pea says. Before zooming off to the Russo household.

♡♡♡

He pulled up to Ariana's house like usual. They had decided to spread the project work over the time until due date. They got to know each other more, definitely flirted but never acted on it. He knocks on the door to be greeted with a happy Ariana.

"Hey there Bender, how was the rest of the breakfast club" Ariana teases, letting him in.

"Oh you know, same old" He replies.

They walk into her living room, where a baby faced brunette boy sat with his feet up on the couch. He looks up at the pair, removing his feet from the couch and standing up.

"Woah no way, Ariana. You brought home a Serpent" Eddie says with slight excitement.

"Sweet Pea this is my little brother Eddie, Eds this is Sweet Pea" Ariana says gesturing between the two.

"Cool, so you're a Serpent, does that mean you fight crime and shit?!" Eddie asks enthusiastically. Earning a chuckle from Sweet Pea and an eye roll from Ariana.

"He's in a gang, not the Avengers" Ariana states.

"Nah, the Serpents are more of a family, though I have had my fair share of fights" Sweet Pea replies.

"Nice! So I heard-"

"Can you just go away now, Eddie?"Ariana says cutting him off.