♡ C H A P T E R F I V E ♡

~Ariana's POV~ I am just sitting at home watching some random reality show with Toulouse by my side when I get a text off Toni

~Ariana's POV~
I am just sitting at home watching some random reality show with Toulouse by my side when I get a text off Toni.

Toni💜
Jones has started a street race against the Ghoulies
You comin?

Ariana🎀
smh
Yeah where is it at?

Toni💜
This is the address: xxxxxxxx
Starts in about an hour

Ariana🎀
I'll see ya there

I run upstairs to get ready. I'm getting a bit nervous not just for Jughead but I might see him. I wonder if he is gonna be there. Just incase he is I'm gonna wear something cute (see above ^). It's pretty hot out today so I decide against a jacket. I straighten my hair and put on some make up. As I'm getting ready I get a brief call from Cheryl who already knows about the race and is coming to pick me up.

I hear the honking of Cheryl's car horn and I make my way towards the door. "Bye mom, bye Eds" I shout before leaving and I walk up to Cheryl's gorgeous cherry red convertible.

"Girl you look hot!" Cheryl says as she pulls her sunglasses down a bit to see.

"Thanks bitch so do you" I reply with a smile getting in to the car.

"No minions today?" I question her lightheartedly as to why her shadows aren't here. Ginger and Tina would do anything to be friends with Cheryl which is sad but hey no one is forcing them but they are major jealous of me because I'm Cheryl's actual friend.

"No" she laughs. "You excited to see that snake" she asks with a smirk. It's not unknown that Cheryl doesn't like the serpents so when I told her about what happened with Sweet Pea at the diner she was a bit on edge but because she's my best friend she's cool with my weird crush.

"Stoppp" I reply with a light blush coating my cheeks. I'm not gonna lie I think I am excited to see him. It's not like he'll want to talk to me though, right?

♡♡♡

We soon pull up to the address Toni sent to me. It is crowded with mainly Serpents and Ghoulies with the exception of a few Northsiders. Heads are turned when they see us pull up. Cheryl sure is one for a dramatic entrance.
We step out of the car gaining a few wolf whistles which grabbed the attention of more people. My eyes divert around the crowd.

"Looking for someone?" Cheryl says with a knowing smirk.
Yes."No" I reply with an eye roll. Who am I kidding.

"Let's do this!" A very large man shouts. "Get these cars up on the road" he demands and everyone obliges.