♡ C H A P T E R E I G H T ♡

~3rd person POV~The young Serpents are now gathered at the Whyte Wyrm following their first day at their new school

~3rd person POV~
The young Serpents are now gathered at the Whyte Wyrm following their first day at their new school. Jughead is mouthing off about how he feels about the rules against the gang.

"I can't believe you guys don't even see it, Weatherbee is profiling us, telling us what to wear. What's next? Brain implants controlling what we think?" Jughead complains.

Sweet Pea furrows his eyebrows at Jughead's ridiculousness and continues to play the beat up arcade game that was in the bar.

"Jughead, you sound like a conspiracy nut. A school closed down" Toni says.

"A crappy school" Sweet Pea inputs.

"Yeah and now we are at a better one with a computer lab and text books" Toni explains.

"And toilets that flush" Sweet Pea comments.

"Getting transferred to Riverdale High is the best thing that could have happened" she says.

"Maybe ever" Sweet Pea says.

"So if I have to take off my jacket 8:30 to 3, Monday to Friday then hey I'm down with that" she says before taking a sip of her drink. Jughead doesn't say anything he just looks at her, frustrated then leaves.

"Hey what time is it?" Sweet Pea asks Toni without looking away from the game.

"Almost 5, why?" She replies.

"I gotta head out, meeting a Northsider for an English project" he states moving away from the game.

"Oh who is it? Is he a bulldog?" She questions

"No it's uh Ariana Russo" he says.

"Omg I love her, she's cool" she says enthusiastically.

"Yeah well I'll see you later" He says before walking to the door.

"Tell her I say hi" she shouts over

♡♡♡

~Ariana's POV~
I'm sitting on my couch scrolling through my phone with Toulouse by my side. Sweet Pea is supposed to be coming over at 5 and I'm low key nervous. Mom is getting ready for work and Eddie isn't home, thank god, that little shit would probably tell Sweet Pea that he read my diary and that I'm in love with him. I don't even have a diary but that wouldn't stop Eddie. Thankfully it's just me.

As I'm scrolling I get a text.

Unknown
Hey princess, which castle is yours?

This made me giggle and a light blush spread across my cheeks. I know it's him because this is like the fourth time he's called me that. I save his contact and reply.