♡ C H A P T E R E L E V E N ♡

~3rd persons POV~Things at Riverdale High have been hectic to say the least but the new transfer students seemed to be mixing well

~3rd persons POV~
Things at Riverdale High have been hectic to say the least but the new transfer students seemed to be mixing well. Although this wasn't enough for Principal Weatherbee and a certain Lodge family. The Lodge family provided new uniforms for the new students, deeming that their own clothes weren't appropriate. Jughead found a loophole around following Weatherbee's rules and still being an active member of their beloved gang.

Sweet Pea was currently waiting for Fangs in the Gym. Fangs happened to be finishing up his gym class just as the River Vixens began practice. He was taking his sweet time getting changed too.

"You thinking about joining?"

He turned around and there was Ariana in her River Vixen gym clothes giggling at the joke she made.

"Ha, no. I don't think I'd look as good as you in those shorts doll" He replied earning a laugh from Ariana, as a blush coated her cheeks, which he took a stab of pride in.

"I'm actually waiting for Fangs, he told me to meet him here, he should be out soon" Sweet Pea said.

"Well looks like lover boy is a bit busy" Ariana said pointing over in the direction where Fangs was so obviously flirting with Midge Klump.

"That's probably why he took so long to get changed, he wanted to make sure he saw her on his way out" Sweet Pea replied with an eye roll.

"I think it's kind of sweet, he asked me to put a good word in" she said. They laughed simultaneously as Fangs sent the a thumbs up without Midge noticing.

"You want me to put a good word in for you? All it'll cost you is a packet of red vines and a snickers" Ariana teased.

"Nah I'm good, thanks" he said with a chuckle, rolling his eyes playfully. Fangs begins to walk towards the pair and Cheryl shouts for the Vixens to round up.

"Anyways that's my cue, I'll see you later, yeah?" She says with a hopeful smile.

"Yeah, of course"

"Great!" She replies then skips over to the rest of the cheerleaders. Waving at Fangs on her way.

"She has a boyfriend" Fangs says to Sweet Pea as they exit the gym.

"So you wasted, not only my time but your own time" Sweet Pea replies rolling his eyes.

"Not all of it was wasted, I saw you talking to Ariana" Fangs says wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"And?"

"Dude I know you like her" Fangs says.

"I don't like her, she's just nice and funny and easy to talk to and being around her makes me feel almost calm but nervous at the same time."

"Sweet Pea that's what liking someone is, you like Ariana"

"So what if I did like her, it's not like she'd wanna be with me. She's a Northside princess, she's best friends with Cheryl Blossom for god sakes" Sweet Pea rants.

"Don't doubt anything Pea, you never know"

♡♡♡

Sweet Pea couldn't stop thinking this short conversation with Fangs. 'You never know', he hates to admit it but Fangs is right. Sweet Pea never thought that he would be friends with a Northsider let alone like one. He really liked Ariana and this was so foreign for him. Yeah he had his fair share of flings and hook ups back in the Southside but he never liked them enough to pursue a relationship, he wasn't the 'dating' type you could say.

With Ariana things were different. He found himself wanting to be the one to cause Ariana's laughs and smiles, wanting to be the reason behind her happiness, wanting to be the person to make her blush, he wanted to know every detail about from as small as her favourite colour or her favourite movie. He is falling for her, fast, and it scares the shit out of him. But you truly never know until you try.

♡♡♡