♡ C H A P T E R S E V E N ♡

~ 3rd person POV~The bell had rang and now it was time for Sweet Pea and some more students from the South to attend their first proper English class

~ 3rd person POV~
The bell had rang and now it was time for Sweet Pea and some more students from the South to attend their first proper English class. Yeah Mr Phillips did try and teach back in Southside High but no one listened to him and he turned out to be  infamous 'Sugar Man' supplying drugs all around the Southside. So it was nice for them to have a teacher that actually taught.

Ariana was sat twirling her pencil as Ms Darbus waited for the new students so she could assign them seats. The door opened and in walked a couple of transfer students. She immediately spotted him. I mean how could you miss him? He towered over almost everyone. She instantly began to feel nervous.

"Ah welcome students" Ms Darbus said lively with a smile.

"Now to help introduce you and help you get familiar with the subject, I have decided to pair each of you up with a student who is already familiar with it and you will work together and create a project or slideshow based around this topic. I know it's your first day but this is to benefit you in this class. You have two weeks to complete it. That should be enough time" She said to the group of new students.

"I will call out your name along with your partners name and your assigned seat will be next to them" She stated.

She read out the list of partners and there was one left. She finally read it out.

"And finally Mr M- "

"It's Sweet Pea" he cut her off.

"Ok well Sweet Pea you will be working with Ms Russo" she said putting her glasses on the end of her nose.

He looked over the class and a small hand shot up. It came from the girl with the fluffy pink top and smile that could light up a room. What are the chances. He went and sat next to her. Ms Darbus let the pairs mingle and discuss what their going to do for their project.

"Sweet Pea, incase you forgot" he said introducing himself again, sticking out his hand for her to shake.

"How could I forget" she responds with a slight giggle, putting her tiny hand in his. "Ariana, incase you forgot" she said copying him while shaking his hand.

"How could I forget my favourite waitress and nurse" he replies with and amused smirk. Her cheeks reddened as she laughed her melodic laugh.

During the class Ariana went over the options of the project with Sweet Pea and the briefly discussed what they were going to and planned when they were going to start it.

"We can do it at my place, if you want?" Ariana suggested.

"Yeah I don't mind, but are you sure your folks want a Serpent in their house?" He says.

"My mom won't mind" she replies with a small smile, dimple still evident.

"Cool" he says slightly shocked at her statement. He grew a bit nervous at the thought of going to a Northsiders house but he just brushed it off.

The bell rang and everyone stood up to leave. As Sweet Pea was about to leave Ariana slipped a small note into his hand.

"See you around" she said sending him a warm smile before walking away.

She was gone before he could reply. He looked down at the note and his smile grew. The note read:

xxxxxxxxxx
Text me when you want to talk about the project
~ Ariana (your favourite waitress/nurse)

♡♡♡

~ authors note ~
I know this is short but I like to think of it as short and sweet. Also I couldn't think of what to name the teacher so I just used the teacher from High School Musical. An absolute bop of a film. This is her incase you were wondering ⬇️

 This is her incase you were wondering ⬇️