Chapter 7

#authorsnoteattheend

So this week was the most ordinary week of my life.

I hung out with everyone as normal but got sick on Thursday. It's now Friday and I'm stuck at home with this nasty sickness. Braxton didn't bother me and as far as I know none of the boys have made contact with us.

My grandmother just left for her job at the boutique and Brad left to go back to school a couple days ago.

I'm currently watching She's the Man and ordering clothes online, while simultaneously eating tomato soup and trying not to spill it all over my laptop.

Life is great.

My phone beeps, efficiently making me lose my interest in my movie.

It's from Kalie, asking if I'm okay.

I honestly don't feel like talking to anyone so I ignore it.

Sorry Kal. I mean I know she's just being a worried friend but I don't feel like socializing.

I turn off the movie and turn on some music.

Anaconda starts playing and I can't help but to sing (maybe dance too) along with the beat and words.

A couple hours or so later, I'm passed out on the couch with FallOutBoy blasting through my speakers.

I wake up to the sound of knocking, or in this case, attempt to break down the door like the big bad wolf.

"I'm coming!" I groan out in the direction of the door.

I fling the blanket off of me and waddle towards the door.

As I open the door I check the time on my phone, 3:30, so school got out about an hour ago.

Kalie, Nickie, Andrew, Dylan, and West are all outside of my house.

So naturally my reaction as any good best friend would be to slam the door shut in the faces and lock it.

It didn't work. Dang Dylan and his reflexes.

He pushes it open with an annoyed expression on his face.

Why is he annoyed? I'm the one that's being disturbed right now!

"Van, we brought you soup."

"I love you, the TV is on if you want to watch anything." I screech as I leap forward and grasp the steaming soup bowl from Andrew and waddle my way to the couch.

I sit cross-legged and start eating as West walks in and sits next to me.

I feel his eyes on me so I look up and a noodle drops from my mouth onto my leg. I raise an eyebrow at him as if to say What?

He just laughs at me and picks me up and places me on his lap.

"West!" I squeal as he starts tickling me.

I wriggle and move and try to get out of his grasp but it won't happen.

So we just sit there on the couch talking and laughing.

"Savannah!" Nickie yells as I throw a pillow at her face.

Soon enough night comes and we make beds on the floor.

I drift off to thanking God for friends like these.

Sorry for the super boring chapter! And for not updating.. It's just I'm deleting books that people aren't reacting to and u was debating on whether or not to delete this. Please comment, follow, vote. I'm just starting so I'll need it!