Chapter 19

I'M SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE SOONER! MY MOM TOOK MY PHONE AND I HAVE TO HAD IT SINCE LAST WEEK. And my laptop was being a butt and I'm pretty sure it's broken. But I'm back now..😌

GUYS I WANT TO A NURSING HOME LIKE LAST WEEK AND SANG CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE ELDERLY AND THEY SANG ALONG WITH US AND I WAS DYING LIKE OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE.

THEY SHOOK MY HAND AND HUGGED ME AND IT WAS SO CUTE AND THEY KEPT KISSING EVERYONE CHEEKS AND PINCHING THEN LIKE OMG GUYS THEY ARE SO CUTE.
AND MY FRIEND WAS going TO ASK OUT SOME ONE DurING 8TH PERIOD AND WE WENT TO THE NURSING HOME During 5TH RIGHT AND SHE SAID THAT AN OLD LADY TOLD HER TO "GO GET HIM" AND SOME THING ELSE THAT I DOMT REMEMBER BUT FR OMG I CAN'T BREATHE.

You guys should do that thing where one person comments two words and then the next comments 2 and so on and you make a story out of it. If you are gonna do that, do it on "Story Time." that way it makes more sense. 😊

Story time:

I woke up with the worst pain I've ever felt, times infinity.

In other words, ouch.

My head throbbed and my arm was on fire, my lips were dry, my body ached and I figured out just how much I could move without it hurting in about five minutes.

Which basically means I can't move, at all.

yay for pain.

No? Good.

I groggy blinked my eyes open and slowly looked around, careful not to hurt my injured neck.

Why was I even Injured?

Oh right. West, or his real name is actually Karter, attacked me. And beat me multiple times because of the fact that I didn't chose him over Braxton. Well excuse me, but I didn't like you. Now I really don't. Which is basically what I told him which only resulted in his hand hitting harder than before and groping me.

He also decided to tell me his whole reasoning for doing this, this onslaught against me.

So to sum it up, since I'm in pain and can't remember the detailed stuff right about now, he doesn't like Braxton. And his boss doesn't either, so he was ordered to take me to get back at him for ratting them out.

Bruh, I seriously am hating the stereotypical stuff right now.

Why me? Tbh, I'd rather it me than Braxton, but still. It's not his fault! Every man for himself right? I sure as heck would've done the same to them. But that's not the point. The point is that Braxton isn't at fault, and I swear if the police blame him I will yell so loud-

"Babe?" a voice croaked out, slicing my thoughts away.

"Van!" another voice piped in, and then my name was being called out and I was clustered around like a tree on Christmas morning.

"Your awake! The doctor said it would be sometime today, thats why were here but still! It's been almost a week that you've been unconscious and I mean I was SO worried! You can't ever pass out again! Your Injuries are bad too. Like super bad! You had internal bleeding from the kicks and hits they got-"

Kalie is cut short by Ricky placing a hand over her mouth after he saw the horrified expression on my face.

She sheepishly smiles at me and I grimace-smile back.

I look around the room at the familiar faces and see my grandma, my brother, Dacey and Rory, Nickie, Kalie, Brylon, Ricky, Dylan, Andrew, my grandma, my neighbor, my brother, his girlfriend, and Braxton.