Chapter 13

Happy Halloween guys! Comment what you did!

I had a party, so yeah that was fun. The only thing I hate about parties is the drama that comes with them. Someone always gets mad at someone else. And yeah this morning we broke my bed. Don't be getting any dirty thoughts tho. We had a massive dog pile and it ended badly with my bed losing its bearing and snapping pieces of wood everywhere. I was also on the bottom of the pile.

Anyway, here's your story.

I woke up the next morning, basically stiff as a board. My body just physically wouldn't move. I ended up rolling, rolling, out of bed. The feeling of smacking the ground woke up Mt body because I was able to move.

What happened last night?

As my memories start to resurface, I walk out of the room the girls and I are sharing and wonder how I got there.

Last thing I remember is laying in Braxton's arms on the beach, soaking wet because he threw me in.

He must've brought me inside. The thought of him carrying my dead weight body through the sand and up to the house brought a smile to my lips.

Had he really brought me inside?

I walked out through the hallway and passed Rory and Dacey's room on my way to the kitchen, laughing because we had actually thought they were burglars.

Dacey and Rory would never steal anything from me, even if that's why they ran away.

You see, Rory and Dacey's parents are Con artists. They own a gallery a couple hours from here, and they sell forged art work for thousands of dollars. Well it's safe to say, growing up in a family full of con artist dealers wasn't the most loving lifestyle, and they hated it. Their parents controlled every aspect of their lives, school, sports, jobs. I'm assuming they finally 'asked' Rory to take over the business, and that's why they ran. I have no problem protecting them because 1, their parents love me and wouldn't think of hurting their dead best friends daughter, and 2, They may not have a big heart, But I do know they loved their kids and me, they showed it in different ways than normal though.

As I reach the kitchen I hear whistling. Like hard core whistling. Someone is singing in the background too. And it sounded suspiciously like Kalie.
I walk into the kitchen and see Kalie sitting in the counter singing her heart out to the tune bursting from Ricky's mouth. Their position is what made me stop on the opposite side of the counter from them.

Ricky was in between her legs, whistling, while he stares Kalie straight in the eyes.

I don't know how that happened without someone laughing. I mean Kalie's the type of girl who sings with her whole body, so her face moves and she's basically making faces at him, while Ricky is sitting there, lips pursed, staring intently at Kalie's hazel eyes.

So naturally when I see that, I burst out laughing and with my obvious skill and grace, smack my forehead off the granite counter, flail backwards, and end up on my butt.

This is just not my day.

And that's when the whistling ceases, the singing stops, and the laughing starts. It's not just from Kalie and Ricky, nope, Braxton, Dacey, Rory, Dylan, Andrew and West also are doubled over. They're sitting at the table that I didn't notice was full when I walked in.

I just grumble at them as I pick myself up and walk over to the table where the food is layed out.

I sit in between Braxton and Dylan, and that's when I realize just what I'm wearing.

Spandex, and a huge T-shirt.

"Who changed me?", I ask the table, as I pile my plate full of food.