Chapter 10

GUYS

I PUT PAINT HAND PRINTS ALL OVER MY LEGS FOR THE PEP RALLY

DON'T DO IT

PEELING IT OFF IS REALLY HARD AND IT STINGS.

Sorry I just thought I would share that bit of information.

I'm going to add a cast soon.

I don't know who to cast as Savannah tho.😳

Alright just kidding! I chose some people. The cast is posted and the external link is just a flipagram of all the characters. I didn't put much effort into this chapter or the video Cause I'm tired and it's been a long day.

This was last night just so your not confused.

Outfit above I'd what Savannah wore to the beach!

Now for the part I assume you've been waiting for....

"Wake up!"

I roll over and groan.

The light was too bright!

I turn  my gaze to the alarm clock.

Ew, why would someone wake me up this early?

I get out of bed throughout the constant shaking of it from whoever woke me up.

"We're leaving. Get packed! We're going to Bowman. This year I won't be doing much because I keep getting older, so I'm allowing you to take your friends. I don't care how many as long as they pay for their own food and such." My grandma tells me as she walks out of the room.

Bowman is our family beach. It's basically reserved for us year round, we own it. Grandma and I go there alot when we need to clear our heads or when we need a reminder of my parents. It was their beach. I inherited it after they died.

I roll myself out of bed and make my way to the bathroom. After a 15 minute shower and an hour of packing, I'm ready to go.

I texted Kalie, Nickie, Dylan, Andrew, and West so they should be here soon.

I packed a couple pairs of shorts, crop tops, two bathing suits and multiple pairs of Ray Bans. Normally we stay for the weekend so I packed enough for a couple days. I shoved some money in the pocket of my shorts also.

I hear a knock on the door so I walk down stairs and see my grandma opening it.

Kalie and Nickie rush inside and start nagging me to hurry up and put my bags in the car.

I make  my way out to the car, rolling my eyes, and see a different car in my drive way.

A certain persons car.

"Uh Kalie, why is there a Maserati in my driveway?" I ask as I stop walking and give her a suspicious look.

"Umm.. Weinvitedbraxtonsfriendstoo!" I do a double take because, whoa.

"You did..What?"

"I know! I'm sorry, its just Ricky asked me what I was doing and I said this and he's like oh nice and It just slipped out! I didn't mean to invite them!" she pleads as she rushes to me and grabs my hand.

"I'm not going to kick them off of the trip, Kal. But neither Dylan, Andrew, or West like them, so this trip is going to be deadly." I tell her as I shove my bag into my grandma's SUV and pile the snacks into the backseat for the road trip.

"I didn't even think of that!" Nickie says as she comes over to help me organize the bags we all brought.

All of a sudden, I hear a screech and a groan of pain from inside the house.