Chapter 12

Guys.

Two days ago, in Class, I put my name as Calcium.

Yes. In the name area, I put calcium, let's say my last name is Jones, Calcium Jones.

Yeah, that made my teacher laugh.

It was in pen, on a test too.

Made my day.

And this morning on the way to first period, my friend decided to chase me because I skipped the daily hug, while I was being chased by another guy who wanted to know why I yelled at him. Let's just say my teacher wanted to know why I chucked myself through the door after escaping a headlock.

And, during our test in social, this kid who act alot more dumb than he actually is, asked the teacher how he would write his name.
She proceeded to tell him, in a voice that you would talk to a child in, just how to spell his name, letter by letter.

Funniest teacher award goes to her.

Anyway, if you know who I am, don't comment and talk to me, especially if you have your location because 1, that's dumb 2, If you get attacked because some creeper got your address off wattpad, I'm not being taken down with you.

I strongly believe in every man for themselves.

And I'm kinda sick of people asking me how I get my hair like this. Are you stupid? We've gone to school together for 2 years and you haven't noticed that it's been the same every day. Have you not thought that it's a remote possibility that I don't Do anything to it? Ever thought that it's possible for people in this generation to actually have hair that's naturally a frizzy bush of curls? No? Obviously not.
Plus, think about it. Life is hard having an element from the freaking periodic table on your head. Au, Gold is the color of my hair and it's like a frizzy bush. And most people ask why I hide my face behind my hair. Well I resemble crap, so would you like me to broadcast my issue?
Now that that's done, here's your story.

When I regained my vision, I was on the floor with a warm body on top of mine, crushing me.

"Van!", was also being squealed very manly like in my ear.

"Van's here? Ah! Vannah!", and that's when I'm put at the bottom of a dog pile.

"Guys I..Can't...Breathe!" I squeak out, and Rory jumps off, but Dacey resumes Rorys spot, stuck to my torso.

I roll my eyes and push her off of me as I roll over and get up.

And am hugged yet again, but we break away because of the entrance of my friends.

"WE HEARD SCREAMING! ARE YOU DEAD VANNAH?" Kalie squeals as she runs into the room with eyes closed and hands out in front of her. She stops facing The wall.

"Kal, what are you doing?", she whirl around and rushes towards me, eyes still closed, and wraps her arms around my neck.

"We thought you died!"

I just roll my eyes and pry hers open.

"Ah! Who are they?" she whispers the last part to me as she looks at Dacey and Rory.

"Guys, this is Rory and Dacey, my..friends." I introduce as I point from Rory to Dacey.

"And these are my other friends, Andrew, Braxton, West, Brylon, Ricky, Kalie, Nickie, and Dylan."

I look around at each of my friends and see Braxton leaning against the wall starinf icily at Rory. I send him a look with my eyebrows raised but he just looks down.