Chappie numba 9

Is it wrong that I'm listening to 'Kill your heroes', and 'I'm only Joking' on repeat?

And I'd like to know who actually, has a guy best friend that is all perfect and cares alot? Because all my guy friends play with their nipples, poke me in my sides, call me names, and make me feel like I need to pack on some weight because skinny turns into an insult around them, and ugly turns into a nickname. Tbh, I'm not sure if it's normal or not because I got used to it awhile ago.

Monday morning was actually pretty hilarious.

Braxton didn't talk to me, or he avoided me whichever one you.

Kalie and Nickie got over it about an hour after it happened and actually ended up staying at my house with me until Monday morning.

I think West and Andrew are still a little freaked because they've never experienced me snapping.

Dylan has because he's been with me since we wore diapers and would accidentally waddle into each other and end up falling.

Lunch time came round after the bell for the end of fourth period and I walked with this girl Amber, or Ambrosia.

She was new to school and I befriended her and supplied her with a spot to sit at during lunch.

"How do you like the school so far?" Kalie asks Amber.

She smiles at Kalie and responds, "It'll take some getting used to since I came from one alot smaller but so far the people have been really nice." she finishes as she smiles at me.

I return her smile when two hands grab my waist and lift me out of my seat.

I whip around to backhand them when they catch my wrist and give me a 'no nonsense' look.

I just roll my eyes and get comfortable on Braxton's lap, as Ricky and Brylon take seats across from us, smirking at me the whole time. I see Amber looking at them with wide eyes and she send me a look that says, 'What are they doing here!?' so I send her one that says 'I'll tell you later.'

Yeah we communicate pretty well.

After ten minutes of hysterical laughter and retarded seal claps, West and Andrew join our table.

While they look at me with astonished faces because I'm sitting on Braxton's lap, Braxton is tickling my sides.

I'm over here squirming and squealing and giggling, (my sides are my ticklish spot) while simultaneously slapping the table and trying not to slam my face against it.

West and Andrew just silently stare at me the whole lunch.

Really dude?

C'mon, I'm not That ugly.

West looks, dare I say it, annoyed with my behavior, while Andrews shock never leaves his face.

The bell rings for 5th period and I walk down the halls alone.

"Hey." I hear from behind me, just as I'm opening the door to Algebra 2.

I turn around to see Braxton, whom I share this class with and smile.

Why am I smiling?

Because a cute boy that you screamed at not only forgave you, made you sit on his lap, but is now talking to you, willingly.

"Hi." I say back.

Such a brilliant response, I mean really somebody give me an award.

He smirks at me.

"Hey, I'm sorry for yelling at you at the mall the other day. I just had a freaky day and I'm protective over my gummy bears."

"I can tell." Braxton says as he lightly turns me around and pushes me into the classroom.

I raise an eyebrow at him when he takes the seat next to mine.

He rolls his eyes at me and points to the board, saying I should pay attention.

As the end of the boring lectures and book work comes to an end, I'm scared out of my skinny jeans by none other than Braxton.

He's breathing all over my ear in an exaggerated manner, and his chuckle when I jump from fright sends chills down my spine.

"Apology accepted."

And then he's gone, to his next class.

The rest of the day passes by with winks from a certain bad boy in the halls, smirks from his friends and hugs from West and Andrew.

When I'm walking to my house after school, I'm thinking about if I like where my life is going.

I have a potential crush, good friends, and a great family that I love.

School is good and my participation in clubs and certain electives is what's going to get me into college at the end of the year.

I'm doing fundraisers for my dance class, and my academic grades are soaring.

And as I turn the shower on, I think that for the first time in a while, I actually like where my life is going.

Not edited! I have to go practice the dance😂 pep rally is Friday and I haven't learned it yet. Whoops😳

I'm reading this book called British Guys Aren't Cute and I'm at this dramatic scene and I'm like holding my breath for an hour because I had to leave it for school. :(

Anyway, check it out! The authors amazing and it's a good book with a good plot lime and no disgusting grammar.

It's a good book!

Thank you for reading and sticking with this book!

Comment

Vote

Follow

Whatever you do to other people's books