Chapter 6

After having spent so much time abroad, I finally came back to my country and bounced right back into my old ways (and weight). I started eating poorly and my weight started to climb back up again because I wasn't walking anywhere near as much as I did back in New York. The worst part about that was that this was right when I was about to start college. OH, how fun was college going to be if I was over 200 pounds.

I began college. I look back and I honestly question my every decision back then. Not even my major was the right fit for me. I think we can all agree by what I've told you so far that I'm not really the best at making these decisions, or any decisions for that matter. I went for entrepreneurship. The idea of having my own business and running it seemed perfect, I really didn't give it much thought. Days went by and I made some friends but I felt like I once again, did not fit the fuck in. To this day, I'm not sure if it is because I felt way fatter than anyone else or if it was because they had completely different interests than I had. Either way, a semester and a half flew by and although I was doing good with grades, my mental health was slowly declining.

I made some friends. The one I remember most distinctly was Katy. She was very outgoing. This gal asked for my phone number literally 4 minutes after having met me. The type who was even more outgoing with men, if you know what I mean. She wasn't necessarily the best-looking girl out there. She was short, which I think made guys think of her as cute. She had short brunette hair and big eyes with looooong eyelashes. She was meh. Her and I had really fun conversations. Katy had all the experience I hadn't with men and she didn't care to tell me all about it. And by experience, I mean sex; lots of it. Honestly, she kept me entertained.

In the college, they always had a welcoming party in the beginning of the semester. These parties usually take place in a town that's 45 minutes away which we will call Zuko town.

Katy, a couple other people and I decided to drive together to Zuko town. We were ecstatic and nervous for the party. Honestly, the main goal for everyone at that party was to get absolutely hammered and just have fun. They even brought international artists to play music for us. Boy do I miss these parties! Halfway through the party and with a lot of loud mouth soup in us, Katy decided to make a confession. The plan was that we would go to the party and then spend the night at a hotel so we wouldn't have to watch what we drank.

Katy: Hey, Amanda. I have to tell you something. Remember I told you I had been seeing a guy named Todd?

Me: Yes.

Katy: Well, him and I were having a conversation a couple of days ago about my curiosity.

She looked like she was worried about what she was telling me. As if I was going to judge her or stop being her friend for it. Honestly, it sparked some curiosity in me.

Me: Curiosity about what?

Katy: Sex. I want to know what it's like to have a threesome. I've never been in one and he says he has and that he has a friend who would be willing to try it out with us.

Honestly, I've never been one to judge. I don't really care what people do or who they do it with behind closed doors.

Me: That's your confession? That you're curious about having a threesome?

Katy: Yes!!! You know how much people look down on those things. And Todd and his friend are on their way here because we're planning to do this tonight in his place.

Well that was certainly weird. We all drove to that party together. How was she going to pull that off? I was having so much fun that I decided to just brush it off and let her do her thing. After all, I wasn't being dragged into anything.