15

Vote, comment, share

   Katrina was stressed to say the less, she's been doing interviews for over 4 hours and so far she only has two people in mind and she needs six. At this point she just wanted to go home and soak in her tub after this long day

"So why should i hire you"Katrina asked for what seemed like the 100th time

" I'm a great peoples person , my work is amazing i can bring in good money and clientele on top of that I'm looking for a jump start in my career with me being so young, i stay out of drama and i think I'd be a good match for the person your looking for"she nodded my head.

"Thank you casandra I'll be in touch with you" she shook Katrina's hand before standing up and making her way out the shop. Blowing her breath she collected her things before locking the shop up and making her way home.

Getting into the house she went to straight into the bathroom and started running her a nice hot bubble bath. Once she got it how she wanted it she removed her clothes before sliding in she grabbed her phone making a call to her grandma that she rarely ever sees , the phone rung a couple times before finally she picked up.

"Hey my baby i haven't heard from you in a while" her angelic voice came through the phone.

"Hey grandma I'm sorry I've been super busy lately , i finally quit the club and opened up a shop"

"Oh Katrina that's lovely I'm so proud of you, finally blossoming to the young women you were made to be"

"That means a lot coming from you, but how is he , is he okay" she questioned.

"Yes he's fine he was asking about you today , you wanna talk to him" Katrina quickly replied yes before hearing her son sweet voice on the phone

" hi mommy" he said happily

"Hi baby , mommy misses you so much I'm sorry i haven't been able to talk to you but i promise I'll make it up" she became teary eyed

"It's okay mommy , grandma said you been busy" her son was so much being only 5 years old.

"Yes baby mommy's been super busy but i love you and I'll see you soon" they said their goodbyes before passing the phone back to his grandma

"Grandma i think i wanna bring him home soon" she said truthfully.

"How soon we talking Katrina"

"Once i move out of this apartment, I'm ready to take on the responsibility, i already feel bad enough that you've been keeping him for this long"

"Nonsense Katrina, i love Jayden and i knew what the situation was baby, when ever you feel comfortable with getting him I'm with you one hundred percent of the way"

"Thank you grandma , i love you and I'll talk to you tomorrow" they finally hung up and Katrina got up after soaking for a while and started taking a shower. Once she was done she did her hygiene and got into the bed and started thinking about her son.

Being so young Katrina wasn't stable enough to watch him and take care of him like she should so she promised her grandma once she was actually on her feet and getting her career started she would take him back. No one knew  about Jayden and she wanted to keep like that until she was ready because honestly it wasn't anyone's business. Breaking out of her thoughts she texted Amir for a while and drifted off to sleep. 

Waking up bright and early Amir was ready to start his day, he brushed his teeth and washed his face before turning on some music to start him for the day

G5 sitting on the runway
Big ass chopper: call that bitch Beyonce
This for my dawgs locked down all day
Money, power, respect: 3 the hard way
I put some real niggas on their feet, boy
So they'll kill anyone for me, boy
Yeah, YMCMB boy

He bobbed his head sliding on a white T-shirt and some red basketball shorts with some nike socks and slides. Rapping to the lyrics he go more into the song.

Young Tunechi fresh to death
Rest in peace, boy
My Gat bang your hat hang
I ride off with Mack Maine
I drink Patron straight
You niggas keep that champagne
My pa is the Birdman
I'm rich as a white man
I come to your show and kill you
And your hypeman
We roll in, let's roll out
My bitches don't hold out
They got Marley G
I gotta bond my lil bro out
Let my dreads grow out
My bitch got a blow out
Mi casa, su casa
My house is, a ho house

Tying back on his durag he turned the music off grabbing his keys and waking out the door and into his car. Pulling back up to his dealership he wanted to surprise Katrina with her car. He wasn't able to be into work for a couple of days but he had to get back on his grind because money don't make itself. Walking into his office he sat down before starting to go through his paper work , he made sure she was good on her side and started calling up some people to talk numbers because he didn't want her to know about it.

"Wassup boss man" Jeremy his co-worker walked through the door

"Wassam big homie" they slapped hands and he took a seat

"So we got a problem" Amir gave him his undivided attention.

"One go the transactions didn't go through and we can't get in touch with the bank to get the money back" Amir nodded before dismissing him.

One thing Amir didn't like was when somebody was playing with his money , he ran a very professional business and he wanted it to stay like that, he wanted to get Katrina the car today but that would just have to wait. Amir pulled up the account before taking down some number. He finally got through and pulled the money back out the account. There was no way somebody was about to get over on him , they would have to be quicker than that. Getting a call he looked down seeing Katrina

Income call from babygirl❤️

"Hey ma wassup"

"Hey boo, nothing i was just calling to check on you" he loved hearing her voice.

"Shit I'm straight , some nigga tried to get off on me but i handled it"

"That's good baby, you want me to bring you some food or what" he glanced at the time noticing how quickly time passed and it was already a quarter to 2

"Damn i didn't even notice the time but yeah get me some Popeyes two legs a biscuit some fries and red beans" she replied with an okay before hanging up. Not too long after Katrina walked through the door with a smile on her face and the Popeyes bag in her hand. She went over giving her man a kiss and sitting down across from him.

"Girl if you don't get your shy ass over here" she laughed and sat down on his lap and they started eating

"How's your day so far"

"It's been alright, i didn't think it was this hard finding people , these bitches are really just not there all the way" Amir laughed at the last comment.

"Man you can't be talking about people kids like that" she shrugged not caring.

"If a female was talking about your child like that how would you feel" Katrina forgot for a moment before speaking

"A bitch ain't go talk shit about mines and that's on that" she snapped

"Damn mamas calm down you act like you have one now"he joked and she joined him slightly looking off before continuing to eat quietly , she grabbed her things before placing another kiss on her lips and leaving.

Katrina really didn't know when she was gonna tell Amir or when she'd be ready to tell every one else but she'll do it when the time is right.

Vote, comment, share