28

Writers block is a hoe for real i had absolutely no idea what to write for this chapter but nevertheless i still had to update for y'all❤️

Like, comment, share

Katrina woke up to the sun beaming through the curtains. Rubbing her eyes she tried to move but she couldn't. Looking down she saw Amir's arm wrapped around her waist, trying to get out of his embraced he held her tighter.

"Where you going mamas" he said in his sleepy voice almost making Katrina jump back on top of him.

"To the bathroom" he loosened his grip turning the other way. Katrina grabbed the sheets wrapping it around her naked body before making her way to the bathroom.

She started running the shower and as it was heating up she begin to wash her face and brush her teeth, once she was done she tamed her hair looking at the mess Amir made she knew she'd have to get it done soon. Going back into the room she dropped the sheet back on the bed before walking back to the bathroom

"Nice view" she jumped turning around trying to cover her parts as Amir smirked at her

"It's too late i already saw everything kay" she flicked him off as he laughed.

Getting in the shower she stood there letting the hot water hit all over her skin and she started thinking of yesterday's events and how much she missed Amir. Yes the time apart was much needed for the both of them but she was just happy they were back on good terms. She realized what needed to be done. She needed to stop being so scared and just take a chance whether the outcome is good or not. She broke out of thoughts feeling arms wrap around her waist and she tensed up.

"Relax ma it's just me" Amir assured her as she relaxed.

"Thank you Amir" she whispered

"For what baby" he said into her ear

"Just for caring and being there for me, and i know I've said this before but being patient with me and understanding me and not giving up on me i know I'm complicating and confusing at times but you've never not once gave up on me"

"Babygirl i told i was here to stay and i plan on marrying you. Relationships come with problems but I'm ready to work through each and everyone, i love you baby" he kissed her cheek making her blush

"I love you too baby" they finished washing up and both stepped out and started to get ready for the day.

~~~

"Alright boo I'm about to head out" they shared a kiss before separating.

"Alright mamas have a good day" he watched her get into the car safe before doing the same and riding the opposite way.

Amir smiled like a big ole fool him that him and his girl was back on good terms. Knowing they needed the time apart He just couldn't wait to see her face again. Call him soft but none of it bothers him. Pulling up into work the happiest man alive. He walked in greeting all his workers as they looked at him confused watching as he walked into his office.

Sitting down he started working and whistling minding his own business before kash walked in smirking.

"Fuck you looking at me like that for"he watched him shut the door.

"Nigga you must've got some pussy walking in here all jolly and shit so who was it" he sat down

"You a dumb ass nigga who else you think i got it from"

"Well shit i thought y'all broke up"he shrugged

"Katrina and i both know that I'm not going no where and that's a fact"

"My man" they dapped each other off

"Now get the fuck out my office all in my business" kash laughed before walking out.

"Girl it was so good , it wasn't nothing like we did before it was as if we were really making love to one another and as crazy as it sound it was like he was studying my body" Katrina told the girls as they all sat in her office

"Bitch i already know the feeling that's how me and jayceon first time was , nothing like i could ever imagine" all the girls cooed

"Yep that's right , when a man is in love he waits on your time and he's gentle with your body he'll let you get off first before getting off himself" honey said.

"Wait a minute , bitch you and Jonathan had sex" Katrina looked shocked.

"Hell no girl , you know i don't give it up that easy , I'm talking about from a past experience"

"So how y'all been anyway" MiMi Spoke up

"Girl this boy is something else i can't even wrap my head around it, he never brings up sex which i love , he's such a gentleman, he never does anything I'm uncomfortable with and saying all this out loud i might actually give it up"

"Just make sure your absolutely ready Pooh but if he's friends with Amir then i know he's a great guy" crystal chocked on her way drink

"Lies and garbage" everybody looked at her.

"Bitch i thought y'all was cool what happened" samia asked

"Nothing I'm just playing with y'all" they all shared a laughed together

"But in all honesty I'm proud of you Katrina , seeing you grow and mature into the women you were always meant to be" MiMi said to her as they all agreed

"Aw Stop y'all are gonna make me cry" she fanned her eyes

"I love you girl but the money ain't gonna make it self so lemme get out of here"samia said as honey agreed and they both got up and walked out.

"Yeah imma talk to you later boo jayceon blowing my shit up" crystal got up hugging her before walking out.

"And then there was one"they both laughed as MiMi got up.

"Alright girly imma cal you later"

"Okay babe be carefully" they hugged and she made her way out. Sitting back she thought she had a little break before Amanda knocked on the door popping her head in.

"Sorry to interrupt but your 4 o'clock is here"

"Thanks boo I'll be out there in a minute"she smiled at her watching as she shut the door wiping her eyes a little she stood up straightening her clothes before walking to the front to see a girl turned to the door.

"Hi you must be my 4 o'clock" she got ready to shake her hand just as the girl turned around and she saw it was the same girl in Amir's office.

"You got some nerve coming into my place of work" she looked her up and down.

Like, comment, share