38

Like comment share.

Three weeks later...

It was a week before Christmas and Katrina was all over the place getting last minute stuff for Amir. Everybody else was out the way but she was still making sure she picked out the right gifts for him. She loved putting so much thought into her gifts so that they were meaningful and not just some shoes and a couple pairs of clothes she wanted it to be something he could cherish and or keep for a long time.

Currently in the mall she stopped at her final spot which was the jewelry store she walked up to the counter to her friend Pablo

"Pablo my man is everything done" she asked with a smile.

"Well if it isn't the beautiful Katrina and yes everything is finished would you like to see it"

"Yes please" he nodded before motioning her to follow him as he walked off to the black case under the glass, he opened it and Katrina was in love it was everything she wanted and more.

"Pablo this is so beautiful" she admired it picking it up and examining both items.

"My partners worked very hard on it, you know you only get the best"

"This is why i fuck you with you"

"So you picking it up today or what because we can hold it until Christmas if you would like"

"That would be nice but no thank you I'm gonna take it home and just hide it somewhere"

"Alrighty well let's get you bagged up" he closed the box walked over to a bigger box with gold tissue paper in it and placed it inside the box before placing a red bow on top.

" here you are everything is all set to go" he help the box up.

"Perfect , Thanks Pablo i appreciate doing business with you , happy holidays"

"You too hun" she took the box smiling before walking out and making her way back to her car.

She placed the box on the seat next to her as she made her way home. Pulling up into the driveway she stepped out making her way to the front door before  unlocking the door and stepping in as she closed it behind her and locked it. She walked to her room and went straight to her closet and hid the gift in a suitcase way in the back so he wouldn't find it. Picking up her phone she glanced at the time seeing it was almost time to have lunch with her mom  she slipped on a simple dress and some heels and fluffed out her hair and she was back out the door

 Picking up her phone she glanced at the time seeing it was almost time to have lunch with her mom  she slipped on a simple dress and some heels and fluffed out her hair and she was back out the door

Pulling up to Copeland's she stepped out began to fix herself and grabbed her things walking in. She immediately saw her mom sitting in the front and as her mom gave her a smile she politely gave her one back.

"Nice to see you katrina you look beautiful" she stood up hugging her as she returned the favor

"I mean we both know who i get it from" they shared a laugh