، 𝖔. ⨾ 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗀𝖾

∇

"IT'S GONNA BE OKAY, EL, WE'RE CHEERING FOR YOU!" Jeni, her personal assistant, comforted her while having a hand on her shoulder. The day had finally come, Elaheh's debut. After four years of being a trainee, she was finally ready to make a change in the world with her music.

She's currently backstage with her team, waiting for her name to be announced while the others are trying to calm her nerves down before her performance.

A moment of surprise caught Jaehyun off guard when she suddenly hugged him. She sobbed into his chest, hands clutching at his t-shirt. He held her close and massaged her neck. Jeni stroked her back while having a worried expression.

"El, look at me, breathe in and out, you can do it," Jaehyun said with a soft voice. Elaheh pulled away and nodded, breathing in through her mouth and out through her nose. She shouldn't be stressed about this, but she couldn't help it. She's been put under a lot of pressure and her anxiety made it worse.

"10 minutes, Elena."

Elaheh felt the panic begin like a cluster of spark plugs in her abdomen. Tension grew in her face and limbs, her mind swirling with thoughts. Her breathing became more rapid, and faster.

She was rushed outside into freezing cold air. She can't breathe. Everything is spinning and it feels as if the ground is melting under her feet. She collapsed onto her hands and knees, her breathing shallow and quick.

She heard Jaehyun saying something, but he sounded distant and muffled. She slowly removed her hands from her knees and stood up, breathing heavily. She can do this, it's just one performance, it's gonna be okay.

"I know you can do it, Ella. Believe in yourself." She finally looked at her manager. With a sigh, she gave him a smile and nodded.

"I believe in myself."

━━ AUTHOR'S NOTE ;
thank you for all the support, babes.
i'm absolutely in love with elena and i can't
wait to show you more of her. <3