، 𝖔. ⨾ 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌

SUZY.

     IT'S DEFINITELY NO SECRET THAT THESE TWO DISLIKE EACH OTHER

IT'S DEFINITELY NO SECRET THAT THESE TWO DISLIKE EACH OTHER. Elena and Suzy's first interaction was at JYP where they got paired up for a vocal lesson. They were both seen very tense and off with each other. They didn't talk at all and Elena had a weird vibe around her. Even when they tried to talk, it was awkward and too forced.

For Elena, Suzy seem like a good person with a warm heart, but she can't seem to get along with her and talk things out, especially when the news broke out that Lee Minho and Suzy broke up, which made the younger female think that Elena had something to do with it.

As for Suzy, she has no intention to hurt her or cause any rival between them. She's just not fond of her which in Elena's opinion is totally okay. They're not for everybody and the girls have learned to tolerate and respect each other.

SEUNGRI.

     NOTHING HURTS MORE THAN LOSING SOMEONE YOU TRUSTED WITH YOUR LIFE

NOTHING HURTS MORE THAN LOSING SOMEONE YOU TRUSTED WITH YOUR LIFE. Elena was one of the contestants at YG Entertainment and a few judges was gonna watch her audition, and Seungri was one of them. Sadly, she didn't pass the audition, which made Seungri upset since her audition was very good in his opinion.

After the audition, he called her out and told her not to lose hope and try harder next time. Elena became flustered of how much he complimented her and they soon exchanged numbers and hit it off.

Over the years, Elena has been very supportive of his career. The pair were known for doing a lot of projects together, appearing in variety shows and making music.

However, everything changed after his Burning Sun scandal. Betrayal and disgust was the only thing she felt towards him and she felt heartbroken. She completely lost all her respect for him and cut him off of her life.

AILEE.

     ELENA BECAME WEARY OF AILEE THROUGH THE LOOKS SHE WAS GIVEN

ELENA BECAME WEARY OF AILEE THROUGH THE LOOKS SHE WAS GIVEN. Whenever she was in the same room as her, she would always get a cold shoulder and rudely looked at. Elena being Elena would mind her own business and ignore her.

However, she couldn't shake it off when she saw a video of Ailee imitating her and making fun her. She's never had a problem with the singer, and was confused by the way she was acting towards her.

Elena became furious and decided to confront her by calling her, only wishing she hadn't. They started to argue over the phone and kept throwing harsh comments to each other, which only resulted an upset Elena.

JIN. ❜

     IT'S SAID THAT THE PAIR ACTUALLY DISLIKE EACH OTHER

IT'S SAID THAT THE PAIR ACTUALLY DISLIKE EACH OTHER. Jinela was probably one of the most targeted relationships in the K-Pop industry. No matter how many supporters they had, antis always found a way to dig their mouths deeper and make false statements about them.

Ever since they broke up, rumors has been circling around that they actually hate each other and can't stand each other. Some fans think that they're only friendly with each other because of publicity, which is completely false.

Jin and Elena had a great relationship and has both moved on and are seeing other people. They were friends before they started dating and has always been honest and comfortable around each other.

At times, it can definitely get awkward and tense, but they talk about it and reflect on what they had before. The truth about their break up has not been released and fans are waiting for the truth from them.