، 𝖔. ⨾ 𝖼𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌

▬▬▬ 月亮孩子 ,
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ 𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵 𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑫
❪ 𝖔. 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 ❫

 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘 ❫

( one. ) scarlett johansson!

     "JAGI, THERE'S SCARLETT

     "JAGI, THERE'S SCARLETT. NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!" Jaebeom exclaimed with a hand gesture, pointing at the American actress, who was standing not too far away from the pair, talking with one of her friends. The after-party was something the singer looked forward to and she was so flustered and nervous seeing all the actors and actresses she's been looking up to because she didn't want to make a complete fool out of herself. Luckily, her boyfriend was there to ease her nerves and talk some sense into her.

     Elena choked on her wine, giving her glass to Jaebeom, who patted her back and worriedly looked at her. "W-What, no. I-I'm not ready." She croaked out, the cold liquid still lingering at the back of her throat.

     Jaebeom let out a sigh, "El, c'mon. You were so confident earlier, why back out now?" he asked her, a look of confusion etched on his face.

     Her lips curved downwards into a pout. Elena's gaze diverted away from his figure towards the American actress, who was laughing with her friends. "She's busy, Jae. Look!" she told him, snatching her wine glass from him, downing the rest of the drink.

     He glared at her, making Elena glare back at him, having some sort of intense staring contest. She sighed and shook her head, "Fine.." she said in a small voice and put her empty wine glass at the table beside her.

     Jaebeom chuckled and kissed her cheek, "You go and talk to her. I'm gonna find where Jackson went off. I'll see you later, doll."

     An annoyed groan escaped her lips as she stood alone. She looked back at Scarlett, a crimson painting her cheeks. She exhaled and nodded at herself, "I can do it. You're Elaheh Ahura for christ's sake." she muttered to herself before slowly making her way towards the group of people surrounding the actress.