، 𝖔. ⨾ 𝖾𝗇𝗆𝗂 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 ¹

-ˋ₊˚

-ˋ₊˚. 𝓮𝓷𝓶𝓲 -🥕‧₊° 
🗓 ;; memorable moments! ┊͙

☇ ‧₊° 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗅𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖻𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 - 🏹

ELENA STOOD AT THE FRONT STAGE WITH A HEAVY HEART ON HER CHEST. Hearing the news about her grandma passing was shredding her apart. Her mom called her right after her performance and told her the news before she was gonna head back to the stage where everyone was currently doing an all-gathering on the stage.

Smiling softly at the fans, she waved at a few of them, chuckling at their reaction from getting noticed.

She let out a long sigh before walking back to her spot, politely greeting a few idols on her way back. Elena swallowed a lump in her throat and cleared her throat, blinking fast to avoid the tears from flooding. She shifted her body to the side to hide her face from the crowd, and to gather herself together.

Being too caught up in her thoughts, Elena didn't notice a hand on her back, gently stroking her. "It's okay, Ella." She slightly jumped, turning her body to them.

Sunmi watched her best friend with a worried look. Elena shook her head, "She's gone, Miya." The singer told her, her voice cracking at the end.

Sunmi gasped, "Oh, Ella, I'm so sorry." She lamented, tears welling up her eyes, and took her into her arms, holding her tight.

Sunmi had met her grandma, Daria, before and she fell in love with her instantly. Whenever she visited Korea, Elena made sure to bring Sunmi along with her family trips and taking her to Daria, since she was very fond of her and absolutely adored her, and with her being gone broke Sunmi's heart completely.

Elena could feel the muscles of her chin trembling as she let out a small whimper. She shook into her arms, clutching tightly at her dress. "I can't be here, Sunmi, I need to get the fuck out of here." She whispered with shaky breaths, feeling a rise of anxiety.