، 𝖔. ⨾ 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗆'𝗌 𝖺𝗌𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉 ❪ 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝘁. 𝗯𝘁𝘀 ❫

▬▬▬ 月亮孩子 ,
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ 𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵  𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑫
❪ 𝖔. 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖔𝖒'𝖘 𝖆𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕 ❫

 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖔𝖒'𝖘 𝖆𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕 ❫

          "2!3! HELLO, WE ARE BTS!" The boys quietly introduced themselves, not wanting to wake up their "mother", who was peacefully sleeping behind them on the couch. Elena shortly introduced herself after them and waved at the camera with a happy grin. She was seated next to Jimin on her right and Taehyung on her left, who were having the same goofy smiles plastered on their faces.

          "This is actually our first time here, and we're very excited!" Namjoon whispered to the camera, smiling as he was seated at the end of the table with Jin beside him, who was quietly dragging the small bag of vegetables over the table.

          Yoongi nodded his head, gesturing with his hand, "That's right. A lot of fans requested us to get on the show, and we agreed on that, also asking Elena-sunbaenim to join us." he explained, making Hoseok nod his head, his eyes beaming with happiness.

          Elena lightly clapped her hands, "Alright, is everyone hungry?" she asked in a low tone, grabbing a big bowl. She put it on the table with a loud thump, forgetting that they needed to be quiet. A loud buzz was made, making Jungkook burst out laughing.

          "You need to be quiet, Ella," Taehyung murmured beside her, his deep chuckle making her cheeks red. She shook her head and giggled, "I'm sorry, I forgot." she apologized, shrugging her shoulders.

          "We are going to make steak gimpab today," Jin told everyone, quietly shuffling inside the bag. "Alright, Namjoon and I are going to start cooking first," he told everyone, making Namjoon shifting his seat and moved in front of the table, carefully putting his hand inside the mystery box.

          "Hyung, you need a rice paddle." Jungkook, who was beside Jin, told him while pointing at the box. His leader nodded his head and roamed his hand around the box, carefully bringing his hand up, showing the others what he got.

          Elena almost burst out laughing when he only got a small spoon. The buzz made a sound and everyone held their laughs, finding this game funny already. The penalty for Namjoon was wearing a grandma wig.

          Elena cleared her throat, accidentally slamming her hand on the table, making the buzzer louder. She covered her mouth with both of her hands, stifling a laugh. Taehyung glared at her, shaking his head making tsk sounds.

          "Who's making noise? I'm trying to sleep!"

          As Namjoon put on his wig, Elena got the penalty of painting her cheeks pink which got Jimin to volunteer, gently adding red puddle on her skin. He giggled and looked at her, "You look cute, Noona." She gave him a soft smile, patting both of his cheeks, "Thanks, love."

          The round continued with almost all of them getting their penalties but still got to make their dinner perfectly. Taehyung managed to make a weird sound, which caused everyone to laugh, waking the mother up in the process as everyone died of laughter.

          Elena put a yellow rain hat over Taehyung's head, tying it in a knot under his chin with stifled laughs. She felt like she was the only one who laughed the most during their game, and it made her laugh even harder when no one laughed at Jin's dad jokes.

          Hoseok, who had a flower crown over his head, looked down at his perfectly shaped gimbap and clapped his hands excitedly. "Okay, guys!" he said with a grin, showing off his food, "I think we did an incredible job making this. Shall we start to eat?" he asked them with a grin. His smile reaching up to his eyes made Elena giggle and agreed.

"Jimin, would you stop breathing down my neck? It's getting weird." The older female told Jimin with a look, causing him to put his hands up in surrender, sticking his tongue out at her.

"I'm trying to see Yoongi-hyung's strawberry hat, not my fault you have a big ass head-" He hissed in pain from Elena's slaps, waking up the mother.

"Say that again, I won't hesitate to pour cement into your ears!" She threatened with a glare, making everyone in the studio laugh at their bickering.