، 𝖔. ⨾ 𝗃𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗅𝖺 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 ²

🗒 ❛ 𝓳𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓵𝓪 ༉‧₊˚✧-ˋ₊˚

🗒 ❛ 𝓳𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓵𝓪 ༉‧₊˚✧
-ˋ₊˚. ; moments pt. 2 !┊͙

dedicated to ; moonchild alisha 🤍

-   ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

ELENA'S PHONE RINGS, WAKING HER UP FROM HER SLUMPER. A nudge to her ribs made her jerk awake to see her sister's worried face. "Had to wake you up, Jin has tried reaching out for you for the past few days, El."

Elena groaned, burrowing herself into the warm, soft sheets, "I know, that's why I'm not answering." Zarina gave her adoptive sister a glare as she walked closer to her bed. "Lena, c'mom, this has been going on for weeks, go to their dorm and talk things out," she said in a soothing tone before pulling her duvet off her body.

Elena stood up from her bed, running a hand through her hair, "I-I'm not ready, Zina." she admitted, looking down at her hands. Guilt started to wash over her as she sighed, tension growing in her face as her mind replayed their last fight.

"Listen to us, this is toxic, Elaheh. We can't keep doing this." Jin raged, looking at her with anger plastered on his face. Elena shook her head, "No, don't do that. Don't blame this on everyone else," she argued, staring at him with disbelief.

Jin scoffed, "Then do you want me to blame you? Easy, you screwed up, Elaheh, again."

"Fuck you," She shot, her eyes narrowed and hard.

She walked towards him, "You put me in a postion where I had to defend you, and I had to go against every single thing that I belive in because I fucking love you!" She shouted, hot tears slowly flooding down her cheeks.