، 𝖔. ⨾ 𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍

spill/fill your guts featuring - nina dobrev

featuring - nina dobrev

     "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I'M JOINED BY NINA DOBREV AND ELAHEH AHURA," James Cordon announced to the crowd as everyone cheers and claps. Elaheh waved at crowd while having a big smile on her face. She looked at Nina who smiled towards the camera, winking and blowing kisses to the crowd.

"Now, you're both a strong part of The CW's The Vampire Diaries, playing some very strong characters," James said as the girls nodded, intently listening to what he's going to say next.

"But I wanna know how strong your stomachs are, which is why we're going to play a game where you have to answer a personal question or eat something disgusting. It's time to 'Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts!'." The audience roared and clapped for them.

Elaheh looked down at the table filled with disgusting food and immediately regretted it, smelling the bird saliva. "How are we feeling? Are you girls feeling okay about this?" He asked, putting napkins on the table.

"I'm feeling a little nauseous here, James," Nina replied with a nervous laugh, looking at him with an uneasy face.

"Really?"

"It's just the smell, the smell of the bird saliva are just," Elaheh tried to explain while putting a napkin on her lap.

"Well, we've got to do something you never thought you would hear when you turned in the show," James said with a laugh and looked at the food in front of him as the crowd laughed.

"Let me tell you what food we have here,"

Nina held her breath as she watched James introducing the food. Elaheh looked at Nina with a concern yet amusing look, "I didn't sign in for this, James." Everyone laughed as they watched Nina panicking and scolding James. Elaheh chuckled, shaking her head.

"This is a beetle nachos," James started off with, completely ignoring Nina's protests. Elaheh made a face and looked at the crowd in front of them, "Are you guys okay with this?"

"We've got hot Cheeto smoothie."

"Cow tongue."

"Our own favorite, the bull penis." The crowd cheered, and the girls looked away.

"Bird saliva."

"Fish eye martini."

"A thousand-year-old egg," Elaheh leaned her face closer to the egg while having a horrified look on her face.

"Elaheh's favorite, the turkey testicles," Nina burst out with laughter, clapping and looking at her best friend with a funny look.

"Yummy!" She said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"And the last one, cow blood and pork tongue jelly!" James finished off with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Where do you get this stuff?" Elaheh asked him, looking at him with amazement.