، 𝖔. ⨾ 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗂

𝗕𝗧𝗦' "𝗕𝗼𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗟𝘂𝘃" 𝗠𝗩 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮 𝗜𝘀 𝗔𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗘𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰𝘀 & 𝗔𝗿𝗺𝘆'𝘀 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀

𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟪, 𝟤𝟢𝟣𝟫 | 𝖧.𝖶𝖺𝗇𝗀

Hold onto your seats, folks, because BTS just dropped a music video trailer featuring a very special guest. BTS' "Boy With Luv" music video teaser featuring Elena is already blowing people's minds. You might want to stop everything you're doing and watch it right now.

On Sunday, April 7, Big Hit Entertainment dropped a short trailer on YouTube for the song "Boy With Luv." The music video starts with featured singer Elena sitting in the ticketing window of what looks like a movie theater or some kind of show. After a few seconds of inactivity, she shuts down the window and walks into the street where RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, V, Jimin, and Jungkook are sitting silently, dressed head to toe in pink, on a bright yellow couch.

They don't exchange any words or lyrics, but do give each other some serious, sultry looks. At the end of the trailer, the camera pulls out to reveal the movie theater name, "Persona," which is definitely a callback to the name of BTS' upcoming album, Map of the Soul: Persona. The scene then fades to black. The last 13 seconds of the trailer feature a short sample of the new song, leaving us so desperate - not only for more music but also for more Elena and BTS boys in pink.

But don't take my word for it, check out the music video's first official teaser yourself.