، 𝖔. ⨾ 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒

KIM SEOKJIN
2012-2015

             EYEBROWS REALLY STARTED TO RAISE ABOUT THE POTENTIAL HOOK-UP ALERT BETWEEN ELENA AND JIN BACK IN 2012 WHEN THEY WERE SPOTTED SPENDING TIME TOGETHER IN HAN RIVER

EYEBROWS REALLY STARTED TO RAISE ABOUT THE POTENTIAL HOOK-UP ALERT BETWEEN ELENA AND JIN BACK IN 2012 WHEN THEY WERE SPOTTED SPENDING TIME TOGETHER IN HAN RIVER. Although Jin wasn't known back then, people took notice that he was a BigHit trainee and was gonna debut in a boy group in 2013.

A year later, when it was around BTS' debut, Elena seemed to flat-out deny the romance rumors to Soompi but admitted to understanding how people could suspect they were an item. "A lot of people who work together end up dating, so it wouldn't be unusual, but I've never dated anyone I've worked with." BigHit didn't have a strict dating rule at that time so with them being an item, was not a problem at all, since they weren't that big of a company.

The couple seemed to formally come out as a couple when they arrived for the MAMA 2014, hand-in-hand, and both were positively glowing.

In 2015, Jin and Elena spent a lot of time apart, fans suspected the couple had secretly broken up. Sadly, they called it quits in early May. Their split was confirmed by BigHit. But the duo remained friends.

KIM WOOBIN
2016-2016

          WHEN ELENA TOOK HER FIRST LEAD ROLE ON THE HEIRS, Woobin was one of the few people she felt comfortable with at that time

It was actually Krystal who introduced her to him, wanting Elena to make friends and also forming relationships with the other cast members as well. Their friendship started to grow - as well as cheating rumors surrounding these two, doing her dirty and believing that Woobin was the cause of her breakup with Jin.

A year later, in 2016, the pair also acted in Uncontrollably Fond where they had a small fling. They never made a official statement, but Woobin described their relationship as "Very short-lived, but very impactful."

IM JAEBUM
2018-present

          EVERYONE KNOWS THEM FROM THE START

EVERYONE KNOWS THEM FROM THE START. Being a former JYP artist, Elena was well known at the company and had many acquaintances and close relationships. Elena and Jaebum has been friends since pre-debut and has constantly been supporting each other.

They've been there for each other through thick and thin, standing up for each other, keeping secrets, and trusting each other deeply.

The pair started dating in early 2018 and officially came out in late 2019. They pretty much prefer to keep their relationship private and hidden from the world, but fans get curious and keep wanting to know about their relationship.