، 𝖔. ⨾ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 ❪ 𝗯𝘁𝘀 & 𝘁𝘅𝘁 ❫

▬▬▬ 月亮孩子 ,
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ 𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵  𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑫
❪ 𝖔. 𝖇𝖙𝖘𝖝𝖙𝖝𝖙 ❫

 𝖇𝖙𝖘𝖝𝖙𝖝𝖙 ❫

i. JEON JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK'S FIRST INTERACTION WITH ELENA WAS A FEW MONTHS INTO HIS TRAINING PERIOD. The female soloist was walking down the busy halls of BigHit with her hands full of song lyrics and she was late, as usual. As she dashed past the younger boy, she didn't notice some of her papers slipping onto the floor and he took the chance to call out her name, flustered when she didn't answer him since she was too busy talking with one of the employees.

     His lips formed into a pout and with hesitant hands, he picked up her papers from the floor and walked towards her, his cheeks painting a crimson when he reached closer to the Persian-Korean.

     "Jeni, I'm late aren't I? Shit, do you think he'll be mad?" Elena fretted, her lips pulling downwards into a frown.

     Her back was facing Jungkook when he stood behind her, his trembling hands holding her papers. With a shaky breath, he brought his hand to her shoulder, his gentle touch brushing onto her skin.

     "It's fine, El. He was having meetings all day and delayed your appointment." her personal assistant, Jeni, reassured her with a kind smile.

     As she was about to answer, the soon-to-be soloist let out a small scream, jumping to her feet, resulting in her papers falling in every direction. Feeling a tingly sensation on her shoulder, she turned around to be met with a young boy, his wide eyes staring into hers.

     Jungkook slightly jumped at her scream, his stomach clenching as her papers flew down the floor. He got down on his knees and picked up the papers, oblivious of eyes watching him. He mumbled under his breath before standing up, his hands holding the papers.

     Shyly looking up, he froze when they locked eyes. Her chocolate brown eyes stared into his. The kind and warm gaze making him feel slightly at ease, but his daydreaming was cut off short when he realized everyone in the building was staring at him, some in wonder and others in disdain.

     Elena's eyes softened, her lips forming into a gentle smile. She eyed his trembling hands holding her papers and studied his face. "You're the new kid, right?" her sweet-honey voice filled into his ears, making him shift his body awkwardly to the side.

     Jungkook gave her a small nod, and bowed at her respectfully, "T-That's r-right. I'm very sorry for scaring you like that, sunbaenim. Y-You were in a rush and lost a few p-papers on the way." he stuttered out, folding his arms.

     She let out a soft laugh, making his lip tug upwards at the sound. It was like music to his ears. "It's alright, hun." she brushed it off with a hand movement, giving him a smile.