، 𝖔. ⨾ 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗌

▬▬▬ 月亮孩子 ,
˚ ༘♡ ·˚ 𝑴𝑶𝑶𝑵  𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑳𝑫
❪ 𝖔. 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖘 ❫

 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖘 ❫

     Her name is freaking Elaheh Ahura!" She reads the second tweet, earning a few cheers from her team, agreeing with that statement.

     "Damn right," Hani yelled out, bringing her hand up to the Persian-Korean, which earned her a few glares from the camera crew, but she ignored them.

     "HELLO, I'M ELENA, and I'm here for Buzzfeed, reading thirst tweets." she chimed to the camera in front of her, smiling softly.

     A crew member gave her the thirst tweet bucket as she muttered a quick thanks, bringing the bucket to the table, clapping her hands excitedly.

     "Do you receive thirst tweets a lot?" a staff asked the soloist, looking at her while she brought the bucket on her lap.

     Elena let out a chuckle, shaking her head, "I never knew they did until I came here." she answered with a giggle, making everyone in the studio laugh.

     "Alright, let's start with the first one," she said in a small voice, eagerly putting her hand inside the box, grabbing the first tweet.

     "Oh, this is a good one." she chirped, unfolding the paper more, "Just wanna put this out there. Elaheh Ahura is a fucking icon! She has enough big dick energy to destroy me." she read the tweet and looked up.

     "That's the nicest thing someone has ever said to me."

     "Her name is freaking Elaheh Ahura!" She reads the second tweet, earning a few cheers from her team, agreeing with that statement.

     "Damn right," Hani yelled out, bringing her hand up to the Persian-Korean, which earned her a few glares from the camera crew, but she ignored them.

     "This one is very flattering. My ex didn't know who Elena was and that should've been a sign." she read, nodding her head, agreeing with the statement.

     Leila, Elena's mother, who was watching her daughter with a grin, shook her head and chuckled, "This girl, I swear." she muttered in Farsi, a wide smile plastered upon her face.

     "Yeah A Star is Born was pretty good but you know what performance was academy award-worthy? Elaheh Ahura in Avengers: Infinity War." she read, a grin etched onto her face as her cheeks started to redden.

     "That's pretty sweet. Thank you for saying that," she said softly, staring at the paper with a shy smile on her face. She put the tweet into her pocket for safekeeping, but paused, thinking about how she could just keep all of the tweets once this interview is over.

     "I'm gonna take these tweets home," she mentioned to the others, making the staff and her team laugh.

     "Your mom is watching, El. Keep it to yourself, kid!" Jinsol told her, playfully shaking his head, making Leila nudge his side, chuckling.

     Elena's eyes sparkled with a hint of mischief, her gaze diverting away from the camera towards her mom. "I love you, Madar."

     "Alrighty! Let's get on to the next one. Elena could step on my throat, hit me with a truck, and punch me hard across the face and I would still say thank you." she read and grimaced at the end.

     She looked up at the camera, "I appreciate your vulgar, but please don't hurt yourself, sweets."

     "My sexual identity is Elaheh Ahura in The Vampire Diaries."

     She put the tweet on the table and laughed, "Yeah, Blair Johnson was pretty iconic."

     "Elaheh Ahura is so fucking sexy. She can ruin me." she read, a hint of crimson painting her cheeks.

     "I hope to meet you one day," she said with a seductive look before putting down the paper and bringing her hand inside the bucket for the next tweet.

     "I would let Elaheh Ahura slap me with a purpose." she read as she frowned at the sentence.

     "Why the sudden aggressiveness? I would never hurt you," her gentle tone filling the studio, a pout forming on her mouth.

     Jeni cooed at the female, "Doll, stop being so adorable. You will give your fans a restraining order!" she exclaimed, sitting behind the camera crew.

     Elena giggled and nodded her head before picking up another tweet. Her eyes lit up and looked back at the camera, "You know what? That is so sweet. Elena Ahura made me gay."

     "Okay, the last one. Elaheh Ahura has been that bitch since day one." she read the last tweet with a huge grin plastered onto her face.

     She placed the bucket on the table, "I guess I need to pay more attention to the tweets people are sending. I definitely will spend the Friday night reading those. Watch me replying to all of them, fellas." she told everyone, including the camera, smiling cheekily.

     "I'm Elena Ahura and I just read my thirst tweets!"