"Yourrrrr drunk."

Jessica's POV

It was now Friday I had not seen or heard from Luke in two days. I couldn't tell if I was doing an excellent job avoiding him or he was avoiding me too. Even though he was really mean I can't help but miss him. No stop. Stop with those thoughts. He was an ass. He doesn't deserve you being nice to him. Cal said Luke was really upset about it and mum even mentioned him crying, maybe he didn't mean the things he said, maybe Ash was right. But he hasn't even bothered to apologise.

I had stopped riding with Michael to school cause it would be too awkward and I already told Michael I didn't want him falling out with his best friend because of me. Chloe and I have gotten a little closer as I've been riding with her for the past two days. I told her what happened with Luke and she was so angry, but she managed to have me smiling all day, that's what best friends are for. Best friend. That's what he said he was to me... Stop. Just stop thinking about him. I started walking down the driveway, not looking where I was going and focusing mainly on untangling my head phones and I managed to walk right into somebody. Just as I was about to apologise I noticed it was him. His blue eyes met mine and he looked at me apologetically. I managed to avert my eyes away from him as he opened his mouth to talk. I heard Chloe's car pull up and I smiled at her perfect timing, saving me from the awkward conversation that was about to happen just moments before.

"Jessica." No. No. No. Please stop trying to speak to me I'll crack. I tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist.

"What." I spat.

"Can, can w-we talk" he seemed nervous.

"No Luke. Not just now I'm going to school." His face dropped and he looked so sad and it made me so sad just looking at him I had to get away.

I got in Chloe's car and she started to drive down the drive way.

"What was that."

"I don't know, he asked to talk."

"Are you gonna?"

"Maybe I should hear him out? All the boys were saying he is really upset."

"I'm only gonna say this because I'm your friend and it's my duty to do so, so, I think you should hear him out, because I think he is genuinely sorry, I didn't think he meant it at all. He just looks so sad now and it's really affecting him that you are not talking to him." Really could you not have told me that earlier?

"I guess I'll speak to him" I sighed.

I had done my best to avoid Luke all day today, I wasn't ready to speak to him just yet and I didn't want to speak to him in school and have an audience. I don't even know when I'd have the chance to speak to him as tonight was Stacy's party. I'd said to Chloe a number of times I didn't want to go but her and the boys are giving me no choice.

Chloe had come round to get ready with me so I wouldn't try and not come at the last minute. I wasn't even sure what to wear. Chloe had pulled a dress out my wardrobe that I don't even remember buying. To be honest it's not really something I would wear, it was tight and short but Chloe said I'd look amazing in it so I left the room to put it on.

"Shit Jess..." Chloe said with her jaw literally on the ground. Was it that bad?

"Ugh is it that bad... I'll find something else"

"No Jess you look hot as hell." I walked over towards the mirror to get a better look at myself. She wasn't wrong. I looked amazing. The way the dress clung to my curves and it wasn't even too short it rested half way down my thigh. Why have I never wore this dress before.

"You'll have heads turning Jess" I wasn't really interested in anyone apart from Luke though. Stop. Stop thinking about him, you know what he thinks of you, my subconscious chimes in.