"Mine"

Jessica's POV

I ran up the stairs to get away from that embarrassing moment downstairs only to be followed by my two best friends into my room.

"Sooo, are you going to tell us how it went" Lucy cooed.

"It went good."

"Good? Is that it." Cassie scoffed.

"Yeah it went amazing, he's amazing, can we just get changed to go out."

"Okay..." Lucy and Cassie stared at me.

"Aaah okay! I told him I'd never really had a proper boyfriend and that I'm a Virgin and started rambling on about waiting for someone special and he probably thinks I'm lame and never wants to see me again."

"Woah woah woah! Calm down! Yes he obviously thinks you're lame and he never wants to see you again, that's exactly why he kissed you like that." Cassie burst out laughing.

"Guuuuuys!"

"Stop being so paranoid and go get ready!"

With that I heard the front door open and shut and footsteps coming towards my room, I was just hoping it was Chloe.

My prayers were answered when Chloe popped her head through my door.

"Hi, is it okay to come in?" I said yes and Chloe stepped in looking like she had just stepped off the runway of a high end fashion show. She looked gorgeous. No doubt who she was doing it for.

"Um. hi" she said awkwardly. It was only then I realised that we were all staring at her, jaws hitting the floor.

"Holy shit Chloe!, You look hot as hell!"

"Do you think-"

"I don't think, I know he'll love it!"

"That wasn't what I was going to ask Jess." She said rolling her eyes.

I heard someone clear their throat and turned round to see Cassie eyeing Chloe and Lucy laughing. I picked up a pillow and flung it at Cassie.

"God Cassie, don't go all psycho on her. It's not Michael." I rolled my eyes laughing "It's Calum." I squealed.

"Cassie, Lucy this is Chloe, Chloe this is Cassie and Lucy."

We all started getting ready with the help of Chloe. We spoke about what Cassie and Lucy got up too when I was on my date. Apparently Cassie stayed in my room the full time because she was scared that she would scare Michael away. But Lucy was with the rest of the boys all day and just hung out with them.

"Girls hurry up! We've been waiting forever!" The boys all groaned.

I only had to change my dress and top up my make up so I was ready ages ago. We were just waiting on Cassie who was having a meltdown because she was going to be drunk in front of Michael and she might embarrass herself.

I was now wearing a figure hugging black dress, because you can't go wrong with a little black dress.

Finally everyone was ready and I couldn't help the heat that rushed to my cheeks when Luke turned around and saw me. He actually just winked at me. Is he trying to make me fall down the stairs on purpose. Calum's reaction to Chloe was hilarious though. He started choking on the beer he was drinking and we all burst out laughing.

-•-

We entered the club and made our way through all of the sweaty people grinding on one another to get to a table.

We sat down and Cassie had already ordered three shots for everyone and I had already had a glass of some pink stuff placed in my hand. It tasted surprisingly nice, cherries I want to say, and the shots came.

"Right everybody take 3 shots each."

"Cassie I'm going to need a chaser to take all of these"

"Chase it with that." she said pointing to the cherry stuff in my hand.

"I can't chase alcohol with more alcohol."

"Yes you can!"

"3...2..1.. GO!" With that we all started downing shots and having a great time. I had never seen Cassie like this before. practically shoving alcohol down everyone's throats. I guess she was just nervous about being this close to Michael.

Lucy and Chloe on the other hand were deep on conversation with cal and ash, so I was stuck with the awkward mess that is Cassie. I wasn't complaining. Instead I was getting all giggly and tipsy.

"I WANNA DANCE!" I screamed and grabbed Cassie's hand.

We made it onto the dance floor and noticed that Chloe, Cal, Lucy and Ash were out here too dancing. Rather drunkly. I doubted I looked any better, I lost count of how many drinks I'd had a while back.

I felt someone's cool breath on the back of my neck and turned round to see Luke.

"I'm sorry Jessie but if you keep dancing like that I'm going to have to take you home" he said with a wink. I playfully slapped him in the chest and he faked injury.

"Sorry Cassie but I'm going to have to steal Jessica for a few, go sit with Michael." I could see her eyes widen and she just looked at me for help and I shrugged my shoulders in response. This was good, she would finally be able to talk to him alone. Or maybe it wasn't good but I don't care I'm drunk.

Luke started twirling me about like an idiot and we were laughing so much just having a great time.

"Wait a minute, did you call me Jessie?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Why yes, yes I did Jessie." he said with a smirk. He kissed me and then looked me in the eyes and bit down on his lip. He obviously knew that that's my weakness. He knew what he was doing and I wasn't going to fall for it that easy.

We started dancing really slowly rocked my hips to the beat of the music when I felt Lukes lips start to trail kisses down my neck. Just as he got to behind my ear he started nipping at my skin and I was sure that that was going to bruise. I let out a soft moan and Luke just looked up at me and winked and leaned in to kiss but just before he did he whispered the words "mine" against my lips.

Before I could respond Calum came running over squealing incoherent things at us and I just stood there confused until he showed me his phone.

I did not expect to see what I did when I looked.

"HOLY SHIT! LOUIS FUCKING TOMLINSON!!" I screamed.

"What?" Luke asked and grabbed the phone. With that Luke grabbed me and spun me round. We ran over to Mikey and Cassie, who were extremely drunk might I add, and tried to tell them what happened but Cassie was just squealing thinking Harry Styles was here and she started crying.

With that we all thought it was time to go home.