"He's even more beautiful than I thought"

Jessica's POV

"JEEESSSS!"
I woke with people screaming my name. It didn't sound familiar yet it did at the same time. I felt something budge beside me and I forgot that Luke was in my bed. Oh god, hope my mum isn't in the room.

"Jessica get out your bed and... Oh. Luke." My eyes shot opened and I looked towards her and her eyebrow was raised at me. Oh my god this is embarrassing. I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks.

Luke rose off the bed and started scratching the back of his neck. I just rolled over to cover my face.

"Jessss!" The all too familiar voices said. This can't be happening right now. Has my mum actually organised this. I'm too scared to turn around in case I'm going to be let down.

But no, I turned round and standing in my door way was Cassie and Lucy. I jumped off my bed with a squeal and engulfed my two best friends in a hug. We fell back onto the bed and then started jumping about. Out of the corner of my eye I saw look slip out the room. No doubt in my mind my mum would bring that up later but I don't care!

"What are you guys doing here!"
"Your mum organised the whole thing, we're obviously not going to miss your 18th birthday, we're going out tonight!" Lucy replied.

"I'm going out tonight with Luke but we are definitely going out afterwards." This is why I love these girls, they're always up for a good time.

"Luke, huh?" Cassie said wiggling her eyebrows. I let out a giggle and fell back onto my bed and covered my face with a pillow.

"Yeah, what was that? Why was he in your bed Jess?" Lucy said.

"Nothing happened" I said covering my face with my hands.

"Yeah, I bet your mum doesn't think that." Cassie said and we all burst out laughing.

"So, is tonight your first date?"

"Yeah" I said whilst blushing. "Im so nervous"

"Don't be, I can tell by the way he looked at you when he was leaving he likes you." Lucy said nudging my arm.

"Sooo..." Cassie said. I know what's about to come next.

"How's michael?" Knew it.

"Michaels great, I think he's at his girlfriends house just now." I could see her face drop. She looked so angry, it's hilarious.

"Girlfriend? When did this happen, are you joking me. Bloody girlfriend." She honestly looks like she was about to cry.

"I'm just playin with you. He's not got a girlfriend." Me and Lucy burst out laughing.

"That wasn't funny at all. So he's completely single? Like for sure?"

"Who's completely single?" Michael said whilst walking in the room. Cassie's face was literally the colour of Michael's hair, it was as if she had stopped breathing. Lucy was just sitting there with her mouth wide open and I swear she was drooling. Michael looked at me as if to say "wtf" and walked out the room. Cassie took in a big breathe and her face started to return to a normal colour.

"Wow guys, way to keep your cool."

"M-m-Mikey fucking Clifford was just a few centimetres away from me, how on earth could I have kept my cool."

"I'd rather you didn't drool on my bed Lucy" I said laughing.

"He's even more beautiful than I thought"

"Guys can we not, that's my brother."

"I'm sorry but these boys are my life"

"Can you at least pretend that you are not crazy fangirls who have pictures of them all over your room." I burst out laughing.
-
-
-
A few hours later me and the girls had caught up on everything and it took a lot of convincing that Luke didn't mean it when he was being mean. They are my best friends so obviously they only took my feelings into account.

I promised to introduce them to the boys as long as they remained calm, do here goes nothing.

We walked down the stairs and I was so nervous in case they freaked out. They aren't even famous, they just do small gigs and YouTube covers.

"Guys I want to introduce you to my friends, this is Cassie and this is Lucy." One by one the boys introduced them self and I could tell Cassie and Lucy were using every bit of strength they had to not freak out. It was kind of cute.

Without warning Luke dragged me out into the hall.

"Are we still on for tonight?" He said flickering his eyes from the floor to my eyes, I think it's adorable how nervous he gets, it's just so bloody cute.

"Nah I have better things to spend my time doing" I laughed.

"Jessicaaaa" he moaned and stepped closer to me.

He leaned in so close and I shut my eyes but just before his lips could touch mine he said
"Are you sure you have better things to be doing?" I bit my lip and nodded. Without warning his lips were on mine and I could feel my stomach erupt in butterflies. It was honestly the most amazing feeling in the world having Luke kiss me. I smiled into the kiss and he pulled back and whispered "are you sure?" This made shivers run down my spine and I shook my head. there was honestly no place I'd rather be.

Just as he was about to kiss me again someone cleared their throat.

"Mum" I could literally feel my face go red and I hid my face in Luke's chest.

"You guys are getting awfully close." she sent me a wink. Oh my god, she is so embarrassing. Luke obviously saw that cause he was laughing.

"I'll pick you up at 6" Luke said smirking at me and leaving. "Goodbye Julie."
-
-
-
--------------------

(A/N)

Just another filler, next chapter will be the date. I'm sorry if it seems boring just not but I swear it'll get better.