"W-would you stay?"

Jessica's POV

Great two weeks off from school and I've started it with a possibly broken ankle. Hopefully it's not broken, I mean it's my birthday tomorrow and I don't want to have to stay in on my birthday because I was a drunk idiot the night before.

"Jessica what happened." I hear my mum shout as she ran from the kitchen.

"I er.. fell"

"Jess you're so clumsy, I hope it's not broken because I have a surprise for your birthday tomorrow."

"A surprise? Oh my god what is it." I squealed

"You'll just have to wait until tomorrow but you're going to love it." With that mum left and I was so happy. I decided I would call Cassie and Lucy and fill them in. It just went to answer machine so I guessed they would be sleeping or something.

I felt arms snake around my waist and I smiled when I took in the familiar scent of Luke's aftershave.

"I didn't know it was your birthday tomorrow." He said raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, it's no big deal."

"Yes it is, it's your 18th birthday!"

"I don't really want a big deal made of it." I softly smiled. "I'm tired, I think I'm going to go to bed." And with that I hobbled to my bed.

About half an hour later I heard someone lightly knock on my door and Luke slowly walked in.

"I err... I just wanted to ask if I could take you out for your birthday tomorrow?" He slowly walked over to me bed and sat on the edge.

"T-that's if you're not already doing anything, I mean cause if you are then it doesn't matter I could always take you out another time, only if if you want that is." He looked really nervous and he couldn't hold eye contact with me.

I lifted his chin with my fingers so he would look at me.

"Of course you can take me out." I smiled.

"That's great, I thought you were going to say no for a second there."

"I have nothing else to do so I may as well." I chuckled.

"Heey" he slightly pushed me back chuckling.

"I'm joking."

"Well I'll see you tomorrow Jessica."

"Luke?"

"Uh huh?"

"W-would you stay?"

"Yeah of course." Luke slid in beside me and our bodies quickly found each other's, our legs tangled together and his arms around my waist pulling my back closer to his chest. Ever since the first night we fell asleep together in each other's arms I've longed for it. It's the best night sleep I'd had since moving to Australia. Just something about him made me forget about what was going on around me, I felt so safe in his arms.

"Good night Jessica." He said planting a kiss to the back of my neck. With that I slowly drifted off into a deep sleep.

-----------

A/N sorry just a filler, I swear it'll get better