𝙊𝙉𝙀 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Why is it so fucking hot every fucking DAY!" I exclaimed as my friend, Drew, drank his red bull as if it were giving him spiritual energy. Josh was filming Drew for his YouTube video.

"Keep the camera on me," Enya told Josh as she looked for food in the refrigerator.

"It's my fucking video," Drew said acting as if he was annoyed.

"No, keep it on me," I said as I drank my Arizona green tea while flipping Drew off.

"So I am going to get a mullet again, and josh is paying for it," Drew said.

Josh rolled his eyes behind the camera, "you already said that like 50 times."

"Whatever, so Christian is coming with us but I don't know where he is," Drew said as he stood up. We soon all left the apartment and got into Enya's car.

"So change of plans, we are picking Finn up too," Drew said to the camera after driving for about 10 minutes. I never talked to or have met Finn before. He's like the only person who was my age. Finn's super famous I guess, but I'm friends with Josh Ovalle, like Jared who's 19 and he still doesn't know how to read. I don't really care about celebrities unless it's like people who changed shit you know? Like Martin Luther King or Jesus. Bro, if I fucking met Jesus Christ it would be a miracle.

Soon, we picked up Finn and went to the shop where Drew was going to get his clip-on mullet. When we arrived at the wig shop, they kicked us out for filming.

"That's bull shettt" Enya dragged her words out. Drew called a different wig store and we ended up going to that one. We walked in and saw a shit ton of wigs.

"This is the mullet heaven," Drew said and I gave him the side-eye. When Enya and Drew walked to the counter to speak to the employee, I walked around to look at all the wigs. One wig caught my eye, it was this long pink wig. It looked fun and interesting. (What a great way to describe why a wig caught your eyes.)

"You like that wig?" I turned around to see Finn probably judging my choice of wig.

"Are you judging my wig right now?" I asked as if I was ready to fight him if he said 'yes.'

"You'll lowkey look like Gypsy Rose," he said and I shook my head no, "I can't steal Drew's brand, but yes, that would be interesting and it makes me want it more."

"Then you should get it." He said.

"I wish... but I didn't bring any money." I shrugged.