𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙎𝙄𝙓 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Violetgirl

Liked by Sadiesink_, Finnwolfhardofficial, and 203,485 othersTagged: Finnwolfhardofficial, Noahschnapp, Sadiesink_, Uncle_jezzyVioletgirl nobody: Joe: "let's take a photo with the timer thingy🤡"1hr ago

Tagged: Finnwolfhardofficial, Noahschnapp, Sadiesink_, Uncle_jezzy
Violetgirl
nobody:
Joe: "let's take a photo with the timer thingy🤡"
1hr ago

Finnwolfhardofficial we look cute🥰
Violetgirl 🥰

Uncle_jezzy now I look dumb
Violetgirl cuz u r🤓
Uncle_jezzy😔

Sadiesink_ super trouper
Violetgirl the ants 😡🐜

"I never noticed how stupid that sounded," Joe said.

"Not as stupid as your hair," Finn said and put his hand up for high fives.

"Shut up Finn," I said as I poked his ribs. He flinched and scrunched his eyebrows.

"Can we not talk about that" Joe said with a sad look on his face and Sadie smirked, "Ha, no" She got a picture of him out and started to wave it in the air for everyone to see. Then, all of a sudden, I realized something.

"Oh my god Joe," I exclaimed and everyone's head turned towards me, "your name in Spanish is Hoe."

I covered my mouth to conceal my laughter but i ended up having a whole laughing fit. Everyone was laughing and Joe rolled his eyes.

"Yes, I've been aware since highschool."

"Hola Hoe. Como esta Hoe?" Sadie said and I started to laugh. Finn, then decided to tickle me. I tried to push him away.

"Finn STOP!" I screamed and laughed.

"No!" He exclaimed.

"FINN" I cried and he stopped. He kissed my cheek and gave me a smile. I caught my breath and smack Finn's arm. I got off the bed and flipped him off as I walked over to get some fruit cups from the fridge.