𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙊𝙉𝙀 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I'm fucking pregnant Vi!" Mila exclaimed as I explained to her about the party I wanted to go to.

"It's fine! Just one night of fun does hurt anybody, amirite?" I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"No!"

And that was her final answer.

I slowly got out of my Uber ride and walked into the odor of weed, sweat, and alcohol.

"Violet?" I heard a voice, a voice that I knew very well.

"Josiah? What are you doing here?" I practically yelled as I turned around to see Lucas and Josey dancing together.

"ITS PINK FRIDAY!" He yelled as he danced along to some random song. Then I heard Christian yell shit that I didn't even understa- wait, hold the fuck up.

"CHRISTIAN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU BITCH!" I screamed and Christian turned and waved at me.

"ITS PINK FRIDAY!" Josey yelled once again. I walked over to Christian and started yelling at him.

"I thought you were busy CUNT!" I yelled and Christian laughed.

"I am busy! BUSY PARTYING!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes. I crossed my arms and went to the kitchen to get a drink. I picked up a red solo cup and chugged it in rage. Not knowing what I was drinking, I just went for another cup. The drink tasted like shit.

"Violet! Stop drinking and let's dance!" Christian said as he grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the dance floor. Josiah, Lucas, Christian, and I danced the night away.

☀︎

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

I woke up with my head pounding. I looked around to see that I was not lying on my bed, but someone else's. I started to panic about the fact that I might've gotten kidnapped until I saw Christian sleeping on the floor. It was Christian's house.

He slowly opened his eyes and reached out for his clock. He turned the alarm off and collapsed back on the floor. I got out of the bed and walked out of his room. Josiah was passed out on the couch and Lucas was asleep on the floor. I got some painkillers out from the the bathroom cabinets. I tried to remember what happened last night. The last thing I remembered was dancing with everyone after drinking two cups of... what did I even drink?