𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"I can't believe you guys!" Jaeden practically yelled after the movie ended. I groaned and covered my face with a couch pillow. Then Finn took my pillow and threw it at Jaeden's face.

"Can we just watch the next movie now?" Finn groaned in annoyance and Jaeden threw the pillow back at Finn.

"What movie? To all the boys I loved before? The proposal? 10 things I hate-" Jaeden kept on going with the list until Finn interrupted him, "-Why is this such a big deal? We are dating now, isn't that all that matters?"

"Fine bitch, I guess you want to watch Can't Buy Me Love." Jaeden scoffed then actually put Can't Buy Me Love on for us to watch. Finn rolled his eyes and sat up from his position. I sat up with him and put my head on his shoulder, but ended up just lying on the couch again.

When we finished our last movie, everyone was passed out, except for Jack and me. Jack drank 2 cans of Dr Pepper and was hyped up on sugar and I just didn't feel like sleeping. We got hungry and ended up making mac and cheese in Jaeden's kitchen.

"Get the box" I told Jack but he got the pan instead.

"How did box translate to pan for you?" I asked and he shrugged then accidentally dropped the pan on the floor, making a loud noise. I face palmed myself and Jack started laughing. I just got the phone and we ended up ordering pizza, like always. We sat at the huge dinner table and munched on the pizza as we watched Minecraft videos.

"Creeper awe man" Jack said and I giggled. He started singing along to the song while watching the video like a 3 year old. I scooted my chair next to him and watched videos together.

"Do you like my sword sword sword? My DIAMOND SWORD SWORD!" Jack yelled as he marched into the living room waking everyone up. I walked over to Finn and he groaned.

"YOU CAN NOT AFFORD FFORD FFORD MY DIAMOND SWORD!" Jack sang loudly.

"Shut up Jack!" Finn yelled and I shook Finn to make him sit up. Finn turn his face to me and gave me a sheepish smile.

"Hi" he said and I ruffled his hair. He soon sat up and then everyone else woke up. Jack was in the corner dancing and singing. We all clapped for him and I recorded the whole thing, after, we gave everyone the left over pizza.

"You ordered 2 boxes and you guys only have 5 pieces left?" Sophia asked at us with big eyes and Jack nodded.

"Fatties" Wyatt said and I looked at him up and down.

"Says you" I said and he gave me a "what?" look.

"I'm the second skinniest one here" Wyatt said and I laughed at what he implied.

"Who's the first one?" Finn asked.

"You are so oblivious" I said and poked his ribs. We got bored and decided to go downtown and walk around.

Finn and I walked around with our hands interlocked. Some girls came up to us for pictures, well not me but everyone else. We went to get food again, we went to a restaurant but they were closed so, we ended up going to McDonald's.

"When are my nuggets comingggg" Jack whined and I kicked his leg under the table.

"Owwwieeee" he whined even more. Sophia slapped him on his shoulder and told him to shut up. When our order finally got called, Finn and Wyatt went to get the food. When Jack got his happy meal, he finally quieted down and ate his food. It felt like as if we were baby sitting a 4 year old.

"Oh my god Wyatt, stop eating like a pig!" Sophia said to Wyatt who was stuffing his face with his burger. He rolled his eyes then stuck a fry up Sophia's nostril. We all cracked up and started laughing so loud that we almost got kicked out. Sophia started slapping Wyatt and poked him in irritation. She slouched on her seat and drank her soda.

After eating our late night 'snack', we went to a skate park like always and Sophia and I watched the boys skate around. Finn soon came next to me and sat down. It was dark and everyone was getting tired so we decided to head home. Finn dropped everyone off at Jaeden's house and they all went their separate ways. Finn and I went to my house and he ended up staying over for the night.

"Ugh, Finn's back again?" Mila groaned in annoyance. I scoffed at her comment, "says the one who used to be obsessed with him."

She rolled her eyes as she scrolled through her Twitter, "that was when he wasn't dating my sister" Finn let out a little chuckle. He gave me a big hug and started to attack my face with soft kisses.

"Get a room, jesus!" Mila said and I looked at her up and down.

"Just because your relationship isn't working out doesn't mean you need to be such a bitch" I said as I pointed at her belly. She soon left and I turned the tv on. We cuddled as we watched Friends.

"Joey doesn't share food!" Finn said trying to impersonate Joey Tribbiani.

"Just stick to Troy Bolton sweetheart" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Please don't remind me." He said.

☀︎

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!!

I just wanted to say TYSM FOR 2k READS AND #6 ON FINN WOLFHARD!!

I'm sorry for not updating, y'all school isn't easy.

High school is nothing like HSM, and that's on Troy Bolton luv.

I wanna be friends with ppl but no one is fucking approachable.

Not trynna be rude or nothing but everyone be out here looking like roaches.

Boys aren't even cute, wtf.

Everyone looks like shit and they don't know how to style clothes.

I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THIS.

🥺🖕🏻

Anyways ty guys for everything!!

I'm probably not gonna update for another week! I'm sorry!! Pls don't get mad!!

Pls vote and comment! 🥰

1 vote= 1 chicken nugget!

Question of the day!!
How do you feel about high school?

I feel like American high schools are romanticized by a lot of ppl. It really isn't that special. It's not that different from middle school if I have to be honest. Yes, we do have more rights to things during school but honestly having to literally walk a mile to get to one class 😳😡😡😡😡

Word count: 1098