𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The first week of school was so tiring. So much happened in one week. Dylan was with me the whole week. I haven't seen Finn in about 5 days, I missed him. It was Saturday and mom still doesn't know that Mila is pregnant. Mila wanted to wait until Ian told his parents, which was dumb, if I were her, I would tell her and get it over with, she'll get in trouble either way. I was going over to Enya's apartment today. I really didn't have anything to do except for homework, but I could do that another time.

My mom dropped me off and I walked into the building. I knocked on the door and bitch didn't open up. I knocked again and someone yelled from inside, "THE DOORS OPEN!"

I opened the door to see no one, but I heard Minecraft music from Drew's room. I walked over there and it was Finn playing the game.

"Hi, Finn." I said and Finn looked over and met my face.

"H-hi" he said.

"How's your face?" I asked, it was still bruised up and had bandaids on his face.

"It's okay I guess. It's getting better" he said and gave me a smile.

"You're lips are fine now" I said and Finn's face started to get red. I didn't even do anything and he's blushing, JUST LIKE LAST TIME. This boy and his teenage hormones. I thought to myself and Finn responded, "y-yeah"

"How's Mila?" He asked and I rolled my eyes and walked over to Drew's bed and sat down.

"She's been irritating, I don't understand why she can't just tell mom." I said.

"She still hasn't told your mom?" He asked and I nodded.

"I mean either way, she'll get in trouble. Just why not get it over with and tell her now!" I said, still not understanding Mila's choices.

"Maybe she's scared?" Finn said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because of how your mom might react?" Finn said.

"I never thought of that. I know my mom though. She might get upset, but she won't do anything extreme like disown her." I said.

"But wouldn't you be scared to tell your mom if you were pregnant right now instead of her?" He asked and he was right, I would be.

"I guess you're right," I said blankly not knowing what else to say. Finn stopped playing Minecraft and sat next to me and gave me a side hug.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"They went to get some stuff at the market," he explained then asked, "do you want anything?"

"No, I'm good" I said then gave him a smile.

"I don't think they are gonna be home any time sooner." He said.

"Oh, we should do something then" I told him and he nodded. We ended up sitting on the floor and eating all the chips we could find. We found some soda and we drank those too, but they tasted weird. We drank about 3 cans of the soda. I suddenly had the urge to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and started throwing up.

"Bro, are you pregnant too?" Finn asked as he slurred his words.

"Were those actually energy drinks?" I asked and he shrugged.

"I don't know man, I don't know" he said and we started laughing. We went back to Drew's room and started telling each other stories, in the end, the only sound that came out of our mouths were laughs. Soon, we heard the door open and close.

"Oh em gee, it's robbers!" I said and retained myself from laughing.

"We need to go see!" Finn said. We started laughing out loud. We walked out to see everyone on the couch.

"Oh is y'all," I said then corrected myself, "It's y'all" then Finn and I threw a laughing fit.

"You said 'is'! You're so dumb!" Finn laughed.

"Oh no, no no no no no!" Enya yelled.

"What?" I asked sheepishly.

"They are drunk on your guys stupid drinks!" Enya yelled at Drew and Josh. While Christian and Lucas unloaded the groceries into the refrigerator, Finn and I rolled around on the floor.

"You guys literally trashed my room" Drew said and Finn looked at me and whispered, "I think he's mad" I covered my mouth and tried to conceal my laughter.

"You're funny Finn" I said and he stood up and helped me up. I looked at him and rubbed my eyes, "I'm sleepy."

"Me too" Finn said and I took him by the hand and went to Drew's room. Finn plopped onto his bed and I plopped next to him. He faced me and I looked into his dark brown eyes and he looked into mine.

"You're really pretty" he said to me as he got hair out of my face.

"Thanks," I said with a big smile, "you are really pretty too!" We laughed together until we couldn't anymore.

"I love you!" I blurted out and giggled. Finn gave me a sheepish smile and I snuggled into the bed.

"I love you too" he said and I passed out.

☀︎

"I love her" Finn muttered then drifted off the sleep.

☀︎

AUTHOR'S NOTES

This chapter was super short lol sorry

I was super busy!! Sorry for updating late!!

Today I found out Drew and I have the same birth date! We are both born on March 4.

My friend and I were face timing and we were talking about high end brands and I really want to wear a door dress :-(

(Edit!! I meant Dior!!)

They are so pretty... but I broke 😌

Pls vote and comment!!

1 vote = +$1 so I can buy the dress!!

Word count: 951