𝙏𝙒𝙊 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Oh my god, JOSIAH! SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DRINK YOUR MILK!" I screamed when Josiah started talking about the time he beat this boy up for the 3rd time. The gang was over at my house, Christian and Josh were busy so they weren't here. Drew and I baked cookies from the nestle house cookie dough that Enya brought to my house. Finn started hanging out with us more.

"You probably attempted to beat an 8-year-old girl then broke your rib cage," Enya said as she bit into the cookie.

"Fine bitch, if it's that unbelievable, you and me, right now, on the kitchen table," Josie said as he acted like he was cracking his knuckles.

"Cash me outside how about that?" Enya said on the verge of laughter.

"Cash me inside, on the kitchen table bitch," Josie said and we started cracking up.

"What's up with you and kitchen tables?" Finn asked.

"Wolfhard, it's not your jawline that snatch souls, the kitchen table's be out here snatching souls." I said and Enya put her hand up as if it was 1st grade and said, "period."

"No tampon?" Drew asked and Enya looked at him up and down.

"I don't see no uterus."

"Yuh," I said, "we don't do tampons, we slap that mother fucking pad on like real women."

"But don't you like shove tampons up-" I interrupted Finn from finishing that sentence, "too far Finn, too far."

Finn put both hands up in surrender and walked to the bathroom. I heard the door open and I looked to see who it was. Mila came in with her little group of friends.

"Mom said no friends over," I said and she rolled her eyes.

"You have friends over." She said.

"Oh, I ain't friends with this bitch," Josiah said.

"Whatever, it's not like she'll know," Mila said then Finn came out of the bathroom.

"Mila! You didn't say your sister knew Finn Wolfhard" one of her friend said. The girls started squealing and literally started to jump on him. Drew, Enya, Josie, and I just sat there watching the show.

"Bruh, this is like once in a lifetime porn, trust me," Drew said.

"Fucking bang bros be pulling up outside," I said.

"What is this? A fucking fivesome?" Josie said as he started counting with his fingers.

"Mila! If you are gonna have friends over, keep them in your room," I yelled, "and make sure they don't fuck Finn"

They slowly started to get off Finn. He stood up and looked as if he was in shock.

"Aren't you used to that?" Enya asked Finn and he looked at us with his messed up hair, "Fuck no."

Then we heard one of the girls scream, "I GOT A CHUNK OF HIS HAIR!!!" Finn slowly reaches for the back of his head then groaned in pain.

"You need to control your sister and her friends," Finn said.

"Look at Mr. World Wide Famous Guy being rude to his fans," I said while laughing.

"Can we leave," Finn asked.

"Stop being a pussy," Josie said.

"Come sit down my child," I said as I patted on the chair next to me.

"Let's go out and do fun stuff." He said, obviously not wanting to be near the teen girls.

"Fine, where?" I asked.

"There's a skate park." He said and I shook my head no right away.

"Hell no, those hoes in there are hella mean," I said and crossed my arm.

"It'll be fun! I promise." He said and the rest of the gang looked fine with it so we went. We got into Finn's car and drove to the skate park. Apparently, Finn's friend Jack was coming too. When we arrived, it was full of skater boys with stupid bucket hats.

"Ay, Finn!!!" We heard a voice, it was jack. We all greeted him.

"Hi Violet, you're new." He said.

"I guess since I've never really met you in real life?" the words came out of my mouth as a question more than a statement.

Jack gave me a big smile then asked, "so do you know how to skate?"

"Nope," I said.

"I can teach her," Finn said as he put his arms on my shoulder as if it were an armrest. The rest of the day was spent by Finn and Jack trying to teach me how to skate. Enya and Josie just sat and watched everyone skate and Drew skated around. I learned how to cruise and Jack taught me how to do an Ollie. I can't really do it though. I heard some boys laugh and point me out so I flipped them off.

"Is little girly having a hard time on the board?" The one with a beanie asked.

"At least I'm not a dumbass who wears a beanie during the summer when it's fucking 98 degrees," I said knowing these bitches wanted to pick on me because I was a beginner.

"If you don't know how to skate, get out of the park, easy." The guy next to him said.

"Well, maybe you and your dumbass friend should leave if I'm making y'all uncomfortable."

"Or maybe you should leave because you are a pain in the ass." The beanie whore said.

"That's why you should leave since I'm such a pain, fucking dumbass doesn't even understand English in an English speaking country!" I exclaimed. The boy pushed me down and Jack pushed him back. Finn helped me up.

"Jack, what's the point of fighting when I can just call the police," I said and shrugged, "I mean he pushed me first."

"Whatever," the fucking beanie-wearing dumbass said then started walking away.

"THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT FUCKING UNCIRCUMCISED HEADASS!" I yelled as I flipped him off.

"FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I AM CIRCUMCISED!" He yelled back.

"LIKE THATS ANY BETTER YOU DUMBASS!" I yelled then gave Finn his skateboard back and went to sit with Josie and Enya.

"Sorry for insulting beanie's, Josiah," I said.

"YOU DID?"

☀︎

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I like writing this book. It's fun.

I'm so tired rn, it's 2 o'clock so imma go to sleep lmfao.

Pls vote and comment😔❤️

1 vote = 1 lice 🥺 Drew's lice have been lonely.

Word count: 1063