𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

I love you!
-Finn

I read the note and a small smile was plastered onto my face. I just had woken up and Finn left early for work. I jumped out of the bed and decided to take a shower.

"It's you, it's you, it's all for you. Everything I do" I jammed out as I washed the shampoo out of my hair.

"I tell you all the time" I heard a voice sing.

"Heaven is a place on Earth wit- WAIT THE FUCK UP! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" I screamed and the voice said calmly, "it's your mother sweetie, calm your tits"

"ENYA WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I screamed.

"Hey Vi, it's Roy. I know it's kind of awkward that you are naked and in the shower and the stuff but um we just came to Atlanta, like 20 minutes ago so we were wondering if we could just take a nap here or som-" Roy said behind the door.

"I DON'T CARE, ENYA GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE BATHROOM!" I yelled and she slowly backed out of the room.

"Ain't the first time I saw you naked sweet cheeks" she clicked her tongue and left the bathroom.

"GET OUT!"

A few minutes later, I frantically came out of the bathroom, "What the actual fuck Enya. Why are you fucking here?"

"Roy has a concert tomorrow" she simply said.

"Who gave you the key card?"

"Finn" She said and I scoffed.

"No way in hell did that mean to barge into the bathroom while I was fucking butt naked in the shower!" I exclaimed in frustration.

"You were the one who didn't lock the bathroom door" she argued.

"BECAUSE I DIDN'T THINK SOMEONE WOULD BARGE INTO MY HOTEL ROOM!" I yelled.

"Why are you so madddddd? I just wanted to see my baby!" Enya whined.

"I'm maddddd because you fucking came into the bathroom while I was fucking SHOWERING!"

"No big deal, you were behind the shower curtains anyway!" At this point I was done arguing with her.

"You know what, mi casa es su casa." I said and gave them a forced smile.