𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

It was September and Mila has been getting fat.

"Why are you still making such a big deal out of me and Finn dating?," I complained to Mila, "for God's sake, you're pregnant!"

"MILA ARE YOU PREGNANT?" I heard my mom yell from behind me. Mila slapped my legs and screamed my name.

"VIOLET! I WAS SUPPOSED TO TELL HER!" Mila yelled.

"YOU STILL DIDN'T TELL HER? IT'S ALMOST BEEN A MONTH!" I yelled taken back about the fact she didn't tell mom.

"YOU'VE BEEN PREGNANT FOR A MONTH?!" Mom yelled and I stood up to leave the room.

"Where do you think you're going, Violet?" Mom said to me.

"Finn's picking me up in 5 minutes" I said, I wasn't lying, it was true.

"Oh hell no you ain't going nowhere." She said.

"It's Mila's problem, not mine!" I argued.

"Get back the room Violet" She said and I started to get angry. It wasn't even my fault, Mila was the one who was pregnant!

"My boyfriend is waiting for me mom." I said as I tried to walk away.

"VIOLET LILY CADE GET YOUR ASS IN THE ROOM AND DONT MAKE ME SAY IT TWICE" She yelled. I slowly walked back to my original location.

It's been 20 minutes, Mila and mom were still bickering and Finn was probably downstairs waiting for me.

I heard my phone ring and I opened to see who was calling me. It was Finn so I picked up.

"Hi?" I said.

"Where are you, it's been 30 minutes" he said. Mom rolled her eyes and motioned me to just go. I ran out of the apartment as fast as I could so l mom couldn't even have the time to change her mind.

"What took you so long?" Finn asked as I got into his car.

"My mom found out Mila was pregnant." I said.

"She still hasn't told her?" Finn asked and I shrugged.

"Well, she found out today" I mumbled. Finn drove us to Enya's apartment. Apparently, Josh was making a video and I had to be in it. I knocked on the door of their apartment.

"Who is it?" Enya yelled.

"Me!" I yelled back and she opened the door. We walked in and Josh already set everything up.

"Why were y'all so late?" Drew asked and Finn looked at me.

"Mom found out Mila was pregnant" I said and drew started laughing.

"She finna get some ass beating." He said.

Josh was filming another 'Stupid Bitches Enterprises' episode. I loved doing these with them, it was so fun.