𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

FINN'S POV

Was it bad if I said I actually didn't mind 'dating' Violet? It was basically us acting like how we usually act but hanging out more. We weren't actually dating, but it was nice to hang out with Violet more often. She was such a sweet girl. It's been a week since we went 'public', I don't know how Violet felt, but for me it just felt like a normal day, everyday.

I went to her school to pick her up. She ran into the car right away when she saw it.

"Drive Finn! I don't wanna be here anymore!" She exclaimed and I let out a soft chuckle.

"Yes ma'am" I said and started to drive. Violet smiled and opened the window. Her h/c locks blew in the wind. We sang along to songs on the radio and when we arrived at my house, we went up to my room to do homework. I helped her since I didn't have any homework.

Violet got her phone out and started playing her playlist on Spotify. 'Freaking Out the Neighborhood' by Mac DeMarco started playing.

Violet got on the bed and started dancing and jumping around. She sang along and jumped off the bed. She grabbed me by the hand and we started dancing. Her soft laughs filled up the room. Soon, we got tired and plopped on to my bed.

"That was fun" she breathed out and faced me.

"Yeah." I said as I looked into her e/c eyes. The longer I stared, it felt as if her eyes were piercing through my soul. We just laid there, staring at each other's eyes. My eyes started to wander down to her lips. Before I knew it, our faces were a inch apart. I slowly started to move closer to fill in the gap. Violet closed her eyes shut expecting me to kiss her. I let out a chuckle and she opened her eyes. Her face got as red as a tomato. She sat up right after I did.

"You were about to kiss me" She said.

"No I wasn't." I said and gave her a smile.

"Yes you were" she argued.

"Fine," I sighed, "I was"

"But you can't do that." She said and I looked at her bright red face.

"Don't you think I know that?" I huffed and stood up.

"Then why did you try to?" She asked. I hesitated, not knowing what to say.

"Hormones?" I questioned as my heart started to beat super fast.

She rolled her eyes and got her homework out. The awkwardness soon went away and the rest of the day was spent doing homework.

After, we decided to go out and get some ice cream. We got into my car and I turned the radio on. 'My Kind of Woman' by Mac DeMarco came on.