𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The whole school day was very irritating. Girls kept on asking if I was actually dating Finn and some were hella pissed at me. Some girls threaten me to kill myself. Boys started noticing me which I really didn't care about. Even teachers asked me if I was dating Finn.

"So are you dating Finn" I heard a voice say. I was so done with it, I turned around to shove them into a wall and crack their skull open, but it was just Dylan. My face softened up and I rolled my eyes.

"No," I said, "I am not dating Mr. Frog Face." Dylan snickered and I laughed along. Amanda Stewart, our school most popular bitch or something, came up to me with her face as red as a tomato.

"Are you dating Finn Wolfhard?" She asked. I knew she loved Finn, she was obsessed with him. She was such a bitch to everyone though. So, I decided to mess with her mind for a bit.

"What if I am?" I asked and Dylan smirked, knowing what I was doing. I was going to get her annoyed. Knowing how much she loved Finn, I thought that I could do it, and I did.

"I- what? How? A twat like you?" She said and kids started to form around us which I didn't like.

"Shut your trap you dipshit, it's not like you're any better." I said and tried to walk away from this whole situation. When I say I tried to 'walk away' from the situation, I meant I literally tried to walk away from the crowd.

"Bitch thinks she's everything because she's dating an actor. He could've done so much better. Like me for instance." She said and I scoffed.

"I don't think Finn would want a whore like you." I said then tried to walk away again.

"Well he probably doesn't want a d*ke like you either." She said and I saw some girls frown. (Moral of the story, don't insult the lgbtq community. Actually, just don't insult people in general!! Respect ppl my loves!!)

"Trust me Britney, can I call you Britney? I'm calling you it anyways," I said to her pretty little face, "So Britney, this is a reality check for you. He would rather have anyone else here than you. Nobody wants a irritating bitch up their ass, right Britney?" I started to walk away.

"So are you guys dating or not?" She asked, obviously annoyed of what I just did to her.

"Not yet, but maybe" I said then walked away. I couldn't believe that I said that. Dylan ran after me and we walked to class together.

"Ugh," he said, "she's such a monet" Me, still contemplating about the choice I've made, just nodded along.

"Yes," I said, "but I can't believe I just said that."

"That you have intentions of dating Finn?" He asked and I nodded.

The whole day was just annoying. I didn't want to be at school. Everyone and everything thing was so shitty. I sat in my 8th period class, shaking my leg, waiting for the bells to ring so that I could leave this hellhole.

When the bell finally rang, I walked as fast as I could out of this pigpen. I saw Finn's car parked in the parking lot. I walked to his car then stopped when I heard a voice. Britney's voice. I rolled my eyes the turned around.

"What do you want" I asked and Amanda just scoffed.

"What you did to me there, was humiliating. I demand an apology right now." Amanda said and I laughed in disbelief. Was this bitch serious right now?

"What's so funny?" She asked.

"I didn't do anything wrong Amanda, there's no reason for me to apologize to you." I said then started walking to Finn's car, once again.

"You're such a bitch." She said.

"What's your problem? Just leave if you don't like me that much." I said to her then her eyes went wide to what was behind me. I turned around to see, it was just Finn.

"Is there a problem?" He asked, all the girls started to squeal.

"Yes actually," Amanda started to say, "your little friend here is being disrespectful to me."

"No I am not, you're the one who called me a bitch and a twat in the first place" I said and she acted all innocent.

"Violet, why would you lie? I never called you any of those things." She said, giving me a smile.

"Oh, right," I said and looked at Finn, "you have someone to impress."

"Me? Impress? I'm just stating facts." Amanda said with her fake ass smile plastered on her face.

"Or you are trying to victimize yourself so you can look good in front of Mr. Wolfhard." I said.

"Or maybe you are victimizing yourself so you can finally complete your fantasies of actually dating him. Oh come on, it's obvious the news are fake and you just want to beat me in something. I mean I get everything while you watch. It's just obvi-"

"Why would I want to do that when he's actually my boyfriend" I said with chest puffed up a little bit. Finn looked at me like I was crazy. I was crazy. I was panicking, I didn't know what to do.

"Prove it, I don't think your 'boyfriend' knows that you guys are dating" she said, still with her fake little smile.

"How do I even prove I'm dating him?" I said in confusion. Now half of the school was crowding the scene.

"I don't know, prove it. I mean if you guys are actually dating, I think you can think of at least one thing that you could prove to me that you guys are dating." She spoke as she tilted her head.

"Fine I-" I got interrupted by Finn smashing his lips on to mine. What the fuck was this boy doing?

I kissed him back.

What the fuck was I doing?

I pulled away from the kiss to find kids taking picture with their phones. I ran into Finn's car and Finn followed right after.

"WHAT THE FUCK FINN," I yelled as he drove, "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?"

☀︎

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Lmfao that was so bad :-0

But I had to get them to do something.

Oh well.

I feel sick, idk why. :-(

I hope I get better!!

But... Amanda is a bitch lmfao. I think we can all agree on that.

Nobody:

Amanda:

Pls vote and comment!!

1 vote = 1 kiss!!

Word count: 1104