𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

The filming of Stranger Things was finally finished and Finn was coming back home today. I met up with the IT cast at Finn's house to make a surprise "welcome back" party for the him and the cast.

"OH EM GEE FINN IS COMING BACK" Jack screamed in a high pitch voice.

"How'd you get the key anyway?" Wyatt asked me and I raised my brows mysteriously. (Like this😏+🤨) (teehee)

"I have my ways, child" I said in a British accent.

"She asked Nick for em'" Jack said as he plopped onto his couch.

"You ruined the secret!" I threw my hands in the air and Jack rolled his eyes. Wyatt patted my back and Sophia and Jaeden started getting all the decorations out.

Soon, we were finally finished with the decoration. Jack whined so we got him pizza, which he ate all in less than 7 minutes. Few hours later, it was finally time for the cast to arrive to Finn's house. Everybody was excited to see their friends again.

We heard the garage open so Jack started freaking out, "OH MY SHIT FUCK ASS FUCK BITCH FUCK FU-" I put my hand over Jack's mouth for him to shut up. We heard the car door close and heard someone open the door.

"SURPRISE!" Jack screamed as they entered the living room. I faced palmed myself and Caleb let out a high pitched scream.

"Jack we were supposed to do it together!" Wyatt groaned.

"Remember? Violet was gonna knock on the wall and we would do 'Surprise!'" Jaeden said as he faced palmed also.

"Violet!" I heard Finn scream and in a blink of an eye, I was attacked with a hug. I hugged Finn back and jumped in place.

"Can we stop jumping now?" I asked and Finn finally stopped and let go.

"Awe" Sadie said as she put her arms around Caleb's shoulder.

"Where's Millie?" Wyatt asked and everyone shrugged.

"I dunno, she said she was coming" Gaten shrugged.

"I'm hungrayyy" Jack screamed once again.

"HOW?" Jaeden, Sophia, Chosen, Wyatt, and I yelled in unison.

"You just ate a whole pizza like 30 minutes ago" Sophia said as she crossed her arms.

"I'm a growing boy" jack said with a thumbs up.