𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 !

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Mike!" Millie yelled. I sat and watched them act. It was cool how I was seeing something I see on Netflix, in real life.

Then something unexpected happened. Millie and Finn starting making out. I mean they were acting so I tried not to think or make a big deal about it.

"CUT"

I looked over at Millie to see her smirking at me. That bitch! My stomach started to tighten up for some reason. I tried to make it go away but it wouldn't. My chest started to feel heavy so I walked out of the set to get some fresh air. I breathed in and out, attempting to pace my breathing.

"VIOLET?!" I heard and I gasped. My head snapped around just to see Finn walking towards me. I waved slightly and started walking to where they had bunch of water bottles and food. Finn called my name again but I didn't want to respond. I didn't know why, I just kept on walking my way. (Just like how Jojo just kept waking her way😌🎀)

I could hear the foot steps behind me, my walking pace started to speed up. I kept on walking as I ignored Finn until he grabbed my wrist.

"Ow," I said quietly and Finn let go immediately.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked with his eyebrows scrunched up.

"I'm not"

"Yeah you are" he argued.

"I'm not" I said.

"Come on Vi, I'm not that stupid. I was called your name like 40 times!" Finn exclaimed.

"I didn't hear you!" I lied.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked and I shook my head 'no.'

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded my head 'yes' slowly. I looked down and looked back at Finn.

"Finn?"

"Yeah?" He answered.

"I think I'm going to head back to the hotel," I mumbled, "I don't feel so good."

☀︎

"See you later!" Finn waved as my Uber took me back to the hotel.

During my whole ride, I tried to think of why I felt so jealous when I saw- Wait a minute. I'm not jealous.

I definitely knew I wasn't the type to get jealous, I knew that for sure. Or so I thought. UGH!