I never thought this was possible

Being what could only feel like a speck in the large picture known as the community of authors on this app, I never thought I'd have the honour to be one of them with such a supportive, funny group of people who took the time to read my story.
More Than A Machine hit 10K reads a while back, and I really feel as though I need to say a huge thank you to everyone who looked at my bland (also really rushed, good job with time management there, Meme boi) book cover and decided
'Let's give this a go'
I want to thank you all for encouraging me to keep writing,
to quote
'I've only had my readers for a day and a half,
But if anything happened to them,
I would kill everyone on this app and then myself'
I wouldn't believe waking up on a freezing cold Aussie morning, rolling over in bed and opening wattpad that I'd ever see 10,000 of you guys decided to read this, and kept reading it. Chapter after chapter, horribly corny joke after weird sarcastic comment.
I can't thank you all enough for it.
Now, skipping the formalities
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR TEN K READSSSSS!!

For those wondering, Some False Truth should have its first chapter posted soon, yes, it will be another Connor x Reader, but I just had a last minute speech yeeted at my face to complete and memorise in about a week.
Hehehe, I'm overly screwed.
For those who are interested, I'll be posting updates on my conversations page so you peeps can tell me what you think and moments you may want to happen.

Once again, I cannot thank those of you who stuck around till the end chapter (and horribly written 'now kizz' scene) because without you I'd never log on to see new notifications of 'someone voted for this chapter'
Your comments make me laugh, even the ones where I have to convince you to pUT THE KNIFE DOWN.

Once again, I cannot thank those of you who stuck around till the end chapter (and horribly written 'now kizz' scene) because without you I'd never log on to see new notifications of 'someone voted for this chapter' Your comments make me laugh, ev...

That's all for now my burnt chicken nuggets who should still love themselves!