•Chapter 1: Job hunting•

[Y/n P.O.V]

I was walking at the city looking for a job since I got fired at my part time job.

Why? Well. I wasn't really fired, it's just the manager gives a really small amount of salary and I got mad at him for paying me less. It was at a coffee shop and no wonder why he only has a few workers...

Anyways, I sat on a nearby bench at the park to rest a little. Moments later my friend, Lisa called:

"Hey Y/n, where are you? are you still searching for a job?" She said.

"Yes, I'm at the park, my legs were tired so im taking a little rest." I replied as I looked around.

"Can you come here at the company where I'm working? You know where it is.. Come here as fast as you could. I'll explain when you get here." She said. I narrowed my eyes in confusion

"Why do you want me to come??" I asked. Why would she want me there all of the sudden?

"I said, I'll explain later! Now get your ass here right now... Hurry!" She said. I was a bit startled. It's probably something urgent.

"Alright, Alright... Jeez no need to yell.. Okay, I'm comming." I said and I heard her sigh from the other line.

"Sorry... Hurry up, I'll be waiting at the lobby okay? See ya, Bye" She said.

"Ok see you later" She then hung up. I then stood up and went looking for a taxi. I then got in a taxi and told the driver the company's name. the driver started driving.

I then arrived at the building and payed the taxi driver and got off...
The building was so big. I went inside the very clean and large lobby with a huge glass chandelier.

As I went inside...

"Y/n!" I heard someone call my name. I looked at the direction where that came from and it was Lisa.

"Hey!" I then ran to her.

"So why did you ask me to come her?" I asked.

"Well... You were looking for a job right?" She said.

"Yeah...?" I said.

"Well... You can work here with me since the company is looking for new workers." She said excitedly. I face lit up with excitement.

"Really? I mean, okay." I replied

"Great! But I gotta tell you this though, the boss is really, really strict... He really scares me" She said.

"I'ts okay. I can handle it... As long as he or she pays me enough it's okay.." I said. I have to work hard for my brother. So it doesn't matter how strict he is.

"Okay! Let's go. Follow me" We started walking towards the elevator to go to the ceo's office.

"Hey Lisa, where's Hoseok?" I asked as I looked around. I'm aware that he works here as well along with Lisa.

"Oh! He's around here somewhere. We'll see him soon" She replied. I just nodded. We then arrived at the top floor and then, as the elevator door opened, I saw a lot of workers or employees doing their jobs, writing papers, typing for reports, and more.

And among them, I saw a familiar face that I was happy to see. "Hoseok!" I yelled loud enough for hoseok to notice me. He then turns his face towards me.

"Y/n!" He yelled back with a huge smile on his face. He ran towards me and hugged me. He then broke the hug.

"Its so nice to see you again. I missed you! I heard you were looking for a job. Where's SooJun? How is he now?" He was throwing questions at me, I didn't know what to answer first.