•Chapter 11: An old friend•

[Y/N P.O.V.]

"Mr. Min?!..." My eyes widened. It couldn't be him...

...right?

He stood up from his seat. I couldn't open my mouth to speak since I didn't know what to say. "I was just about to leave." He said in a monotone voice. I hesitated to speak.

"D-Did you..." I paused as I was about to ask him a question.

"Yes... I did pay for his surgery." He said, predicting my question. I feel ashamed of myself. I was about to speak when he cut me off. "I paid some of it using your salary so far... I paid for the rest myself." As he said that last sentence, he turned his head away.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" I bowed as I was very thankful to him. That surgery costed a lot. I then stood back up straight. "How can I repay you?"

I don't know how much he paid for the surgery, not including my salary. But I'm sure it was a lot. And also, I didn't want to look pitiful or a gold digger or anything. At first, he hesitated to speak, but then he decided to speak. "No need to repay me..." he said, that made me a little surprised.

"No! Let me repay you!" With that last sentence, I looked down as I was holding my hands together, thinking about the surgery going on. Thinking about it made me more anxious. He sighed and spoke.

"I have to go. I still have a lot of things to do." He turned his back, ready to leave when he stopped and spoke again. "And by the way, like I said, no need to repay me." My head immediately shot up.

Before I could speak, he left without another word. I stood there, rethinking what he just said...

"And by the way, like I said, no need to repay me..."

'Why...?'

~~~

Me and Taehyung waited outside the waiting area of the operating room for hours now, waiting for the doctor to come out to hear about the operation.

After sometime waiting, the doctor finally came out from the operating room as he removed his surgical mask. We immediately approached him and said. "Doc, how's my brother?" I asked him, nervously, hoping for a good news.

"Well, the operation went well, Miss L/n. Your brother is okay." Right when he said that, tears start to form my eyes. I'm so glad he's okay. "Right now, we'll just have to wait for him to wake up. We will transfer him to a new room immediately." He added.

"Thank you, doctor." Taehyung said to the doctor. We then bowed at the doctor as he also did the same thing then left.

'I'm relieved...'

~~~

Soojun got transferred to a new room. As I looked at him though the window, I saw that there are a lot of hospital gear or equipment around him.

It was already night time. He still hasn't woken up yet. I let Taehyung go home so he can rest as I remained at the hospital.

"Soojun-ah.. please wake up..." I cooed. I decided to go home. The nurses and doctors will watch over him, so I know he'll be ok. I will come back immediately right after I go home to change and unpack since I just got home from Paris.

~~~

~The next day.~
[Third Person]

Y/n decided to go to work since she has to. When she arrived at the building, she was greeted by Hoseok and Lisa as they probably just got there too.