•Chapter 18: Again?

There was an awkward atmosphere in Yoongi's office. All four of them were quiet when Hanna decided to break it. "Hey! Aren't you happy to see me?"

Yoongi hesitated before he replied. "Y-Yeah..." She then gave him another hug. Suddenly, Namjoon went out of the room. Seokjin noticed and he followed.

"Hey! Namjoon!" He called out as he ran after him down the small hallway. Namjoon stopped his tracks as he heard his voice but he didn't turn to him. "You okay bro?"

"Yeah! I'm fine! Totally fine!" He replied with full sarcasm. Seokjin looked a bit offended because he snapped at him. Namjoon noticed it and apologized, "I'm sorry hyung."

Seokjin sighed, "It's okay. I understand what you feel." He said as he patted his back.

"I just don't get why she keeps doing this! He clearly doesn't like her!"

"Yeah, I see that too."

"I'm just worried about her. She's changed as well..." Namjoon said as he sighed.

"Are you really worried? Or...Jealous?" Namjoon was caught off guard by his statement. Seokjin then turned to him and sighed.

"Look. I know you liked her since high school. And I don't know what to say to you as an advice, but for now, just let her be." Said Seokjin as Namjoon hesitated before he nodded.

~•~
"Hey guys!" A high school student named Namjoon called out his friend who was standing at the cafeteria door. He was waiting for him so they could go get lunch together. Namjoon looked and noticed someone was missing. "Where's Yoongi?" He asked.

"He's not here yet. Probably fell asleep somewhere." The two boys laughed at Seokjin's little joke.

Just then, they noticed someone sprinting at their direction. They turned to see their friend who was almost out of breath. "Let me guess... Fell asleep and lost track of time." Namjoon guessed.

"Yeah..." The boy replied.

"Come on. Let's go. I'm starving." Said Seokjin. They all entered the cafeteria which was loaded with people.

They all got their food from the counter and walked around looking for seats as hey held their trays, careful not to bump into other people and make a huge mess.

They looked around and spotted a seat next to a window. They approached it and saw there was only one person sitting there.

"Hey. Are you alone." Seokjin asked, just in case if the seats were reserved or something.

"Y-Yes..." She stuttered.

"Mind if we sit here?"

"Y-Yeah S-Sure." They could tell she was a shy person judging by all the stuttering and she could barely look at them. The three boys then took a seat.

"Hey. Aren't you the new student? That smart girl who answered that whole math problem." They both let out a small laugh. Now they understood why she was so shy. He was trying to make her feel comfortable with them at least since she was new.

"You're name is Hanna, right?" Seokjin asked.

"Yeah..." She replied.

"We all couldn't answer that problem. You should teach us, especially our little smarty pants here on how to solve that problem. He himself who has 148 IQ couldn't answer that problem." Seokjin said as he patted Namjoon's back.

"Hey! Who said I couldn't answer the problem? I answered it you know..." He said as a light tint of red flushed over his cheeks.

"You probably know but were in the same class. Nice to meet you! My name is Seokjin!" He said. She smiled.