•Chapter 9: What's wrong with me?•

It was a beautiful night in the city of paris. The light of the moon shining bright casting their glow on the entire city. The lit windows in buildings looking like stars from afar.

They were walking on their way back to the hotel. As they walked, they caught a view of the very beautiful structure in the whole of Paris.

The Eiffel Tower.

They saw the beautiful night view of the Eiffel Tower from the side walk

They saw the beautiful night view of the Eiffel Tower from the side walk.  Y/n was amazed on how beautiful it looks at night especially up close. Yoongi noticed her looking at the tower. He could see it in her expression that somehow she wants to go there.

"You want to go there don't you?" He asked. She just nodded as a reply. "Why don't we go there?" He asked again.

"Hmm... I can't. Not now," She replied.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Well... I said to myself that I would bring someone to go there with me. And that 'someone' would be my..." She paused for a moment as he listened to what she's gonna say next.

"Your..." He uttered as he waited for her to continue what she was about to say.

"My Boyfriend..." She continued as she turned to face Yoongi. Just as she turned, they met eyes which made Y/n blush. She immediately look away. Luckily it was night out and it was dark for him to see her red cheeks. She cleared her throat before speaking. "L-let's go," She immediately walked away as he walked behind her.

~~~

~[THE NEXT DAY]~
'PARIS - DAY 3'

Yoongi woke up from the bright sunlight illuminating from the windows towards his bare face. He got up in a sitting position still feeling a bit sleepy. He ran his hand across his messy hair as each strand combs in between his fingers. He scanned around the room when his eyes landed on an empty couch. He realized Y/n wasn't there.

He assumed that she was in the bathroom. He got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom just to check. He knocked on the door and no one answered. He knocked again, still, no one answered. He tried to twist the knob of the bathroom door and it wasn't locked. He opened the door to see no one.

He suddenly heard the front door of the hotel room being opened. He went out of the bathroom and approached the front door and saw Y/n flinch a little, since she was a bit startled of Yoongi appearing out of nowhere.

She was wearing black jeans and black shoes along with white top and a oversized coat thick enough to keep her warm. "Good morning, Y-Yoongi..." She said still trying to get used to calling him by his name.